• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD LD on 10/29 Will Watch As Kane Holds a Funeral for The Undertaker...Again!

I will be the first to admit, I have underestimated Drew McIntyre and MTFO now whenever I hear his theme music and see his intro video on SVR 2011. The dude rocks!!! Hi, I'm Lisa and I think Drew is cool.

Yeah I see all three as future world champs as well would like to see Cody with knee pads though oh shit what they didn't want Big Show in the ring.

I just rock out hard to Drew's theme music. Now if only they could push Barrett as HARD..and I would achieve my bliss.... :p I am stuck as to either dress up as Wade's Nexus slave, or a naughty school girl for Striker... decisions decisions.... :confused:

waxing, shaving. What I was getting at was Cole said Cody showed him how to do it.

Cody face turn in the works?

Oh I didn't hear the showing part now Cole is getting creepy even more so then Striker. Cody can be a good babyface, I'm very intrigued over this.

Cory's(my) prediction for this match: Kane gets involved and we get a fatal-4-way at the next PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back