The SD LD on 10/29 Will Watch As Kane Holds a Funeral for The Undertaker...Again!

why is cole on every wwe program? I'd hate him less if I only had to hear him for 2 hours and not every time I watch WWE.

why is cole on every wwe program? I'd hate him less if I only had to hear him for 2 hours and not every time I watch WWE.

You want the real answer? Cole haters will not like it, but he is on every program because he's pretty much the best thing in WWE right now.

I think Dolph may win tonight to set up Ziggler vs Bryan to unify both the IC and US titles. I don't like that at all.

It was an Eminem lyric all I did was put in Cole's name. I don't wish death on anyone although if he got fired I wouldn't shed a tear.

I'm thinking DBD may win and then ziggler will put his title on the line of Daniels puts his on the line as well.

Is Striker and Cole really fighting over Vickie? To quote the Miz, Really?! Really?!

Striker is just giving some affection to those less fortunate in the beauty department, like Vickie, with that turkey neck of hers, and Naomi, with that hideous ghetto Hamburger Helper costume of hers...probably what she ate everyday at the homeless shelter and shopping at the $1 tree for school clothes...and her generic ass wrestling shoes...

Striker is just giving some affection to those less fortunate in the beauty department, like Vickie, with that turkey neck of hers, and Naomi, with that hideous ghetto Hamburger Helper costume of hers...probably what she ate everyday at the homeless shelter and shopping at the $1 tree for school clothes...and her generic ass wrestling shoes...

I would advice him not to do that anymore unless of course, he likes to get bitch slapped by giant hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back