• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line LD

It took the President of WWE to call sudden death before and Now the ref can do it.

Fuck that shit

The overtime seemed forced. Sasha tapped with two seconds left? I'm fine with Charlotte winning, but that was overbooked.

How is it the end? They didn't sign a Motley Crue "never again" contract. Sasha technically gets a rematch.

Regardless of who won, that was one hell of a match. The women did themselves proud there. Well done.

I'm so over this fucking feud and tired of both women in it.

I could care less how talented they are.

Can we please stop pretending these matches are good?

Charlotte is the Roman Reigns of the women's division.

Nah. The matches are good-great, and Charlotte is better than Reigns at everything. Better wrestler, better athlete, better talker, better character, better "feel" for everything, more charismatic, etc. She's been the best overall performer on the roster since May.

Nah. The matches are good-great, and Charlotte is better than Reigns at everything. Better wrestler, better athlete, better talker, better character, better "feel" for everything, more charismatic, etc. She's been the best overall performer on the roster since May.

I disagree. Not about Charlotte being awesome, because she is.

I think Jericho has been the MVP of Raw since the split.

How is it the end? They didn't sign a Motley Crue "never again" contract. Sasha technically gets a rematch.

They said before the match that there was no rematch clause.

But don't worry. It's only over for like four months so Bayley can take a turn.

I disagree. Not about Charlotte being awesome, because she is.

I think Jericho has been the MVP of Raw since the split.

Jericho is my all time number 2 favorite(after Bret Hart), and I've loved his work. No problem with that opinion, I just don't agree. I'd put him at #2 though.

There's only so many ways you can repeat this, dude.

Better to have two good competitors than a dozen bathroom breaks.
It's been the same for months.

Sasha wins the title on RAW and then Charlotte wins it back just a couple weeks later.

Great history making matches by 2 extremely talented women yes but it's so played out I just don't care anymore.

Give them both something new for shit sake

It's been the same for months.

Sasha wins the title on RAW and then Charlotte wins it back just a couple weeks later.

Great history making matches by 2 extremely talented women yes but it's so played out I just don't care anymore.

Give them both something new for shit sake

What do you have the two best female performers on the roster do though other than feud over the title? You have us not give a shit about who attacked Nikki Bella. Charlotte/Sasha is more entertaining than 80% of the men's roster.

Now let's get this out of the way:

The crowd isn't bored with the match early on. They just know the match isn't ending until Jericho comes out so they're not going to respond until he's there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back