• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Roadblock: End of the Line LD

Finn can come back at the Rumble and just feud with someone else. Have Finn be the one to beat Strowman. Let Jericho get one last title run for a month or two. Have Finn beat him coming off of making Strowman human and then have challenger Owens and Seth Rollins coming off his WM over HHH feud with Finn going into a SummerSlam triple threat.

It'll be interesting for sure. Other than Owens/Jericho, there isn't much on Raw we haven't seen already. Some sort of shake-up has to happen. The only thing I don't see is Balor returning to some random feud. I would see him going straight after the title that he never lost.

Be honest. Do you prefer seeing title changes between subpar athletes or a yearlong feud between the best of the division?

Nobody but Bayley is at their level, and they're obviously saving her for a feel good moment at a larger ppv. They're putting on great matches and they're feud will be remembered, unlike any other diva match in the past ten plus years.

This beats what they've been doing for a long, long time.

Agreed. The only thing I have disliked about this feud is that the title has changed hands why too damn much. This is Charlotte's 3rd reign inside of a 5 month period. This win would have meant far more if Sasha had spent those 5 months reigning as champion instead of hot-potatoing the title every month.

They've all been pretty average with most of their PPV ones being incredibly underwhelming. Charlotte's a good heel, but she doesn't need to have the belt.

That still doesn't change this from being the Orton/Cena of this generation.

Except for once in the company's history the women outshined the men almost every single week. Comparing it to Orton/Cena is just silly if you look at where the women were at back then, or even a year ago.

But they keep fighting each and our attention spans suck.

It'll be interesting for sure. Other than Owens/Jericho, there isn't much on Raw we haven't seen already. Some sort of shake-up has to happen. The only thing I don't see is Balor returning to some random feud. I would see him going straight after the title that he never lost.

Or he could go into a revenge feud vs Rollins. Or he could reform the Bullet Club and turn heel. There's a lot to do with Balor to keep him as a focal point of the show with or without the belt.

It worked pretty OK in NXT with Bayley overcoming the odds to retain.

Do you have Sasha feud with Dana Brooke? Emma?

Hopefully Emma. Could see that being really, really good as long as they give them the proper time on the show every week....which they would have to be stupid not to. The show sucks, Sasha is one of their best, and Emma has big time potential that a good feud with Sasha would really help bring out.

It worked pretty OK in NXT with Bayley overcoming the odds to retain.

Do you have Sasha feud with Dana Brooke? Emma?

Agree. For one title match. That works when there's 2-3 months of build between NXT events. I couldn't do a three month program of Nia Jax vs. Anybody

I think it'll all depend how much Dana is improving and if Emma comes back as a face or heel. Emma is good.

Also, Orton vs. Cena became Orton vs. Cena because they kept going back to that same feud for years on end, not because they had one feud that went long.

Owens Countered! Fuck you Michael Cole.

How about "Ownes counters with a corkscrew superplex." It's not that fucking hard Cole. Stop being so fucking lazy you shithead twat.

Or he could go into a revenge feud vs Rollins. Or he could reform the Bullet Club and turn heel. There's a lot to do with Balor to keep him as a focal point of the show with or without the belt.

Never considered a heel Balor. If Jericho leaves after Mania and you have a heel Balor... Rollins is about your only main event face on Raw. And whatever Reigns is.

Never considered a heel Balor. If Jericho leaves after Mania and you have a heel Balor... Rollins is about your only main event face on Raw. And whatever Reigns is.

He made his name overseas as a heel. He was the leader of the Bullet Club (along with Karl Anderson)

He made his name overseas as a heel. He was the leader of the Bullet Club (along with Karl Anderson)

I know that. Just never considered it with the shape of the Raw roster. I always figured they could make too much money off him because of the cartoonish nature of the Demon gimmick. Vince loves that shit when kids make their parents buy that stuff.

I think 2017 will be a huge shake-up face/heel-wise.

I know that. Just never considered it with the shape of the Raw roster. I always figured they could make too much money off him because of the cartoonish nature of the Demon gimmick. Vince loves that shit when kids make their parents buy that stuff.

I think 2017 will be a huge shake-up face/heel-wise.

I hope so and I hope its on both rosters.

I think you have to give Rollins a title shot in there somewhere. Somewhere for Triple H to show up and screw him again.

I have to agree and HHH really has to start showing up or forget this whole Rollins/HHH thing.

I have to agree and HHH really has to start showing up or forget this whole Rollins/HHH thing.

This is how you do it. Have Rollins and Reigns destroy the show every week until he's forced to show up and confront him.

That ending just set up the first six months of 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back