WWE RAW LD 6th April 2015 - Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast

Actually, scratch that. This is a good idea, as it gives us something fresh. If there's one thing WWE is really, REALLY bad about, it's repeating matches. I'll take a new match over something we've seen a dozen times more often than not.

Completely agree. I'd rather see Cena v. Stardust for the US Title than almost any other match we've seen multiple times in a row on both RAW and Smackdown. Repetitive matches are alot of the reason why half the crowd hates Cena - you can only watch him smash the same guy four times in a row so many times.

I like the Stardust character and look he knows how to run with his gimmicks plus the Mr Sinister look is awesome

My question is where on earth did that angle go? I assumed the Fast Lane attire was part of a transition to a Stardust/Cody hybrid as he tries to ignore the Codu chants, and instead they just dropped the story with him and Goldust completely.

My question is where on earth did that angle go? I assumed the Fast Lane attire was part of a transition to a Stardust/Cody hybrid as he tries to ignore the Codu chants, and instead they just dropped the story with him and Goldust completely.

Good game tonight with Wolves and Leeds. Congrats.

Did JBL say Cena was the longest reigning champion before? I swear he did and then started going about how Cena's at 15 and flair 16 etc. etc.

I don't get why everyone hooks the leg every single time. Wouldn't it make more sense to just hold his shoulders down after a move like that?

Hey look: Cena is having a good match with someone who doesn't have them often. Who would have guessed that?

Eh. I think Cody is a fine wrestler who puts on solid enough matches. I get the point you are making and I agree with you, but I think there are better options than Cody to use this argument on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back