WWE RAW LD 6th April 2015 - Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast

In America Taco Bell is the only place to have hash brown in a breakfast wrap? Our mcdonalds have that. I thought America was the fast food capital of the world!

Sorry about all the ad comments but i'm watching an american stream

In America Taco Bell is the only place to have hash brown in a breakfast wrap? Our mcdonalds have that. I thought America was the fast food capital of the world!

Sorry about all the ad comments but i'm watching an american stream

Nah, Sonic, Hardees, Jack In the Box, and Dairy Queen have them too.

I'm getting Angle vs Cena circa 2002 vibes from this match. That's a good thing.

This is putting Neville over huge only his second week in.

All the fears about the Neville being buried on the main roster and the supposed 'Mighty Mouse' stuff can be laid to rest. Great little TV match.

Reasons why they're not burying Neville:

He's fighting the World Champion.

No need to continue the list.

Idiots won't see it that way. I expect at least 2 threads on how Neville is being buried and WWE isn't using him right. He should have beaten the world champ dammit!

I really wish they wouldn't announce the next PPV's matches so far away. Cena's open challenge thing had the potential to be awesome, with suspense each week. Now that they've given away Rusev vs. Cena at Extreme Rules, it kills the possibility that one of the open challengers may actually win.

Well, that was a great match to cleanse the palate. Now, what's WWE going to do to bring us all down?

For random diva's match, press 1
For Big Show match, press 2
For random act of charity for attention, press 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back