WWE RAW LD 6th April 2015 - Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast

You know how they have giant battle royals or random 8-man tag matches at major PPVs so that all the undercard guys can get on the ticket and get paid?

Yea, that's why no one cares about the Divas division right now. Every week they have one match where they run out as many of them as they can in a tag match that means nothing.

Come one man . #givedivasachance

Oh Goody, Naomi! This allows me to share with you all the gem I found in the comments section of the main page...

all the whites boys love naomi because she may come from the ghetto but she has a sweet heart and they have never tasted her chocolate kiss of beauty. also her haircut was so wonderful last week it looked like the soft haircut of a courageous pony.

Yelling "Brie Mode!" at at the top of your lungs to get a cheap pop isn't a great way to be a heel, Mrs Bella.

Sheamus needs a reminder there, too. Screaming "FELLLLLLLLLLaaaaAAaaaHHHHH" for a pop is not only awkward for a heel, but actually sounds really dumb. It's like walking into a room and yelling "MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" at the top of your lungs.

"Oh. The face. I think... I think that's it. Yea. That's it."

Unreal color commentary. I was posting and didn't see what happened, and have NO CLUE what happened.

We had Usos for ages while these guys were just twiddling their goddamn thumbs.

Shame on you WWE.

Nothing wrong with using what your parents gave you. She should use Joe Stecher's body-scissors. That would be awesome. And would make sense.

Should see if Kaitlyn would return, and make a tag team called Thunder Thighs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back