WWE RAW LD 6th April 2015 - Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast

Stardust lands a Moonsault. Something galactic or whatever that fits Cody's gimmick. Instead we are treated to what any fan could hear from another nearby fan.

Professional commentary.

It's been like that for ages. They won't even call them slams. They just go oh my what a move!

I know it's been like that forever, but that doesn't change how ridiculous it is. Star Dust hitting Cross-Rhodes and JBL just yelling "HE GOT HIM!" is absurd. It makes the announcers sound oblivious.

Reminds me of the cliched spot where someone is in a crowd of people watching some sporting event and cheers loudly when something happens, but it turns out they were cheering for the wrong team because they have no idea what's happening.

The Bellas are fucking ugly. Did their mum not think one was bad enough. The bitch had to spawn 2

Twins are born from one egg. Meaning, when the Bellas were conceived, their mother did in fact have one child, that split into two.

Just sayin

I know it's been like that forever, but that doesn't change how ridiculous it is. Star Dust hitting Cross-Rhodes and JBL just yelling "HE GOT HIM!" is absurd. It makes the announcers sound oblivious.

Reminds me of the cliched spot where someone is in a crowd of people watching some sporting event and cheers loudly when something happens, but it turns out they were cheering for the wrong team because they have no idea what's happening.

I don't really know why it's like that. Maybe they don't know what the moves are called :lmao:

Cross Rhodes is up there with the Zig Zag as far as ******ed finishers go.

What about thy stupid little overdrive move? The one MVP did? The Playmaker, was it?

Much more ******ed than anything Dolph does yeah, fuck no

Good game tonight with Wolves and Leeds. Congrats.
Cheers buddy, put me through my paces I'll tell you that - we never do it the easy way. Never been so happy than I was when that header went in, big push now. Can't take this promotion chasing lark.

Good to see they're not completely erasing AJ.

You know how they have giant battle royals or random 8-man tag matches at major PPVs so that all the undercard guys can get on the ticket and get paid?

Yea, that's why no one cares about the Divas division right now. Every week they have one match where they run out as many of them as they can in a tag match that means nothing.

Cheers buddy, put me through my paces I'll tell you that - we never do it the easy way. Never been so happy than I was when that header went in, big push now. Can't take this promotion chasing lark.

Good to see they're not completely erasing AJ.

I spose it's nice to contribute to someone else promotion push since we aren't going to get promoted.

Yeah that's how been a Leeds fan has got :icon_neutral:

Yelling "Brie Mode!" at at the top of your lungs to get a cheap pop isn't a great way to be a heel, Mrs Bella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back