WWE Raw LD 6/27/11 - Raw roulette edition featuring Cm Punk snow angels!

Nice little field for Money in the Bank, it realistically could go to four or five of those competitors.

Kane couldn't talk, because his character's story was that he was burned up in a house fire that the Undertaker had set, they mentioned that it was so bad and so screwed up that Kane barely survived. They also mentioned that his characters face was mangles up and scarred up, and that his vocal chords were damaged beyond repair, do you not remember him with the voice box? Then all of a sudden he can talk like a normal person, and when he takes the mask off he's just bald.

Goldberg didnt talk because his character couldn't, Goldberg was impact and taking names, Kanes character couldn't speak because they said his vocal chords were non existent, how does that not consist of a character change for you?

Taking off your mask and suddenly talking doesnt equal a gimmick change. Kane has always been a machine/moster gimmick, a tweak in that does not equal a change.

Am I the only one here who doesn't want to see Kofi and Dolph anymore. They can work together good, it just doesn't sound appealing anymore.

Yeah they did it to death on SD and now theyre doing the same thing on RAW. They just need to push one of them up to the next level and start a new feud for the title with somebody else.

Taking off your mask and suddenly talking doesnt equal a gimmick change. Kane has always been a machine/moster gimmick, a tweak in that does not equal a change.

Ok, by your logic how in the hell Has Ric Flair stopped being Ric Flair, or Triple H stopped being HHH?

Your logic is flawed. Stop embarrassing yourself and throw your computer away.

Nice little field for Money in the Bank, it realistically could go to four or five of those competitors.

Let's face it, it can only be Evan. Nobody else is believable.

Did anyone else notice that Dolph wasn't in the match?

If all your gonna do is bitch do everyone a favor and fuck off.

Yikes. Sorry I'm not a mark like some others in here. I'm pointing out what I see. With Evan Bourne in the ring, that finisher should have at least worked. Just needs more practice and until then, he should be kept on Smackdown. Simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back