WWE Raw LD 6/27/11 - Raw roulette edition featuring Cm Punk snow angels!

Kane's been talking since 2001 or even earlier. If a superstar talking means that their character has changed then you can say the same thing about goldberg who didn't talk for like the first month, and if you do then you're an idiot. But I already figured that out about you.

Kane couldn't talk, because his character's story was that he was burned up in a house fire that the Undertaker had set, they mentioned that it was so bad and so screwed up that Kane barely survived. They also mentioned that his characters face was mangles up and scarred up, and that his vocal chords were damaged beyond repair, do you not remember him with the voice box? Then all of a sudden he can talk like a normal person, and when he takes the mask off he's just bald.

Goldberg didnt talk because his character couldn't, Goldberg was impact and taking names, Kanes character couldn't speak because they said his vocal chords were non existent, how does that not consist of a character change for you?

[QUOTE="Stone Cold" John Hogan;3215732]Uhm...how come Kingston gets to choose and not Ziggler?[/QUOTE]
Because they fucked up last week. vickie banned from Ringside is what we were supposed ot geet and having Ziggles spin the wheel and choose the same stip wouldn't make sense.

I might actually buy that WCW DVD. Doesnt Look Bad.

If you want to see all the Nitros, Thunders, and PPVs, check out my channels. Just start off with the link on my sig. WCW 4 LIFE!

The DVD does look pretty sweet though. I'm sure nothing from Benoit will be on there though including the re-formation of the Four Horsemen.

Am I the only one here who doesn't want to see Kofi and Dolph anymore. They can work together good, it just doesn't sound appealing anymore.

Swear to God I thought the background music for that Money in the Bank graphic was "The Safety Dance".

I'm calling A-Ry now. The set up is too good, especially with Miz in the match.

I'm with Sign Guy and Nate on Kofi/Dolph. They're great together but ... it's been overdone sooooo much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back