WWE Raw LD 6/27/11 - Raw roulette edition featuring Cm Punk snow angels!

It's a matter of opinion, personally I would prefer to see Zack Ryder in it rather than the failed Kurt Angle 2.0 robot with poorly executed ankle lock feature.

As much as I like Zack Ryder, I understand that he can't go from being hardly ever on Raw to potential MITB winner. It can't work that way. Jack Swagger is a solid midcarder and deserves his spot.

You said since 1998 how long has somebody else held the same gimmick. It was Wrestlemania 15 when he went to The Game when he turned on DX, so explain to me how long that is? Especially since Kane hasn't always been a monster killing machine like you say he has.

He didn't start the game gimmick at wrestlemania 15.....

He didn't start the game gimmick at wrestlemania 15.....

It was the start of it, yes it was. It wasn't until the Sunday Night Heat before Summerslam 99 that he proclaimed he was "The Game."

It's called build up and storyline. If you're little mind could understand that, I wouldn't have had to own you the last 30 minutes of your pathetic little life.

I have literally owned you, in every avenue of this discussion. Please don't make me take you behind the woodshed.

Does ADR remind anyone else of Attitude Era Jeff Jarrett? Fancy entrances, weeks of hype, cutural and a manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back