WWE RAW LD 3rd March 2014 - Chicago, Their Kind of Town?

Shield vs Wyatts? :O

3636088-dis+gon+b+gud.gif

If they are getting all this out of the way in the first hour, they must have something good planned for the rest.

I'm pumped for this match.

Too bad to ****** friendly crowd's going to ruin it. This is why I hate dumbass marks who always want to make shit about them. This match is going to be ruined because the crowd's going to be too busy trying to make shit about "Our voices being heard so we'll ruin things for everyone else"...

Maybe WWE should go to more quiet arenas so we can actually watch the potentially good matches without some disrespectful pieces of shit ruining them.

Too bad to ****** friendly crowd's going to ruin it. This is why I hate dumbass marks who always want to make shit about them. This match is going to be ruined because the crowd's going to be too busy trying to make shit about "Our voices being heard so we'll ruin things for everyone else"...

Maybe WWE should go to more quiet arenas so we can actually watch the potentially good matches without some disrespectful pieces of shit ruining them.

... I dunno what you're talking about the crowds actually being pretty decent as far as smark crowds go. The CM Punk chants at the beginning were provoked by Heyman and the only other instance was Cesaro/Langston.

This could be a year long feud, I hope they don't cut it short to push Roman Regins soley.

Yeah, this crowd sure is ruining it. :rolleyes:

Luke Harper should have fresh blood stains on his wife-beater every time he comes out, and he should take the mic from Bray at random times and just say "its not my blood".

So far so good. Again Ambrose creating a conflict by helping. Got to love little things like that.

It's funny about how good this Raw is, especially when everyone complains about seeing the same old stuff every week. We haven't really seen anything new this week. Lesnar attacked Henry, The Usos vs. New Age Outlaws, Jack Swagger costing Cesaro his match against Big E, and Shield vs. Wyatt Family. Everything we have seen has been done before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back