• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 3rd March 2014 - Chicago, Their Kind of Town?

Everyone from the shield has a bright future. I wasn't sold on Rollins but these past few weeks he has shown some awesome talent.

Tbh the crowd is REALLY ruining this...yes...I mean chanting "This is awesome" before the match has even begun is really ruining it...

Don't even bother responding to that moronic shit, the crowd has been great and anybody who says otherwise isn't paying attention.

It's funny about how good this Raw is, especially when everyone complains about seeing the same old stuff every week. We haven't really seen anything new this week. Lesnar attacked Henry, The Usos vs. New Age Outlaws, Jack Swagger costing Cesaro his match against Big E, and Shield vs. Wyatt Family. Everything we have seen has been done before.

In wrestling as in life, it's not always what you do but how you do it.

It's funny about how good this Raw is, especially when everyone complains about seeing the same old stuff every week. We haven't really seen anything new this week. Lesnar attacked Henry, The Usos vs. New Age Outlaws, Jack Swagger costing Cesaro his match against Big E, and Shield vs. Wyatt Family. Everything we have seen has been done before.

I agree, there's a buzz though about this RAW. Whether its the C-town crowd, or whether it's just how well put together it's been so far. It's been a constant barrage of GOOD stuff, with no let up. An hour solid of GREAT TV, instead of filling out parts of it with rubbish like normal.

I agree, there's a buzz though about this RAW. Whether its the C-town crowd, or whether it's just how well put together it's been so far. It's been a constant barrage of GOOD stuff, with no let up. An hour solid of GREAT TV, instead of filling out parts of it with rubbish like normal.

Ya, I agree it's really good. It just shows that WWE redoing stuff isn't whats wrong with the quality of the show it's just how they do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back