• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 3rd March 2014 - Chicago, Their Kind of Town?

Just tuned into RAW, missed first half hour because of university. What have i missed fellas?

Punk's music/tron. Heyman came out and was brilliant. Lesnar came out and was beastly. Mark Henry came out and got F5'ed through the announce desk. Usos and Outlaws now as you can see. JBL, Lawler, and Cole are their usual selves, desk or no.

Aaand NEW Tag Team Champions!

Well that is nice. Worried about the crowd? Give them a reason to forget. Problem solved for now.

Punk's music/tron. Heyman came out and was brilliant. Lesnar came out and was beastly. Mark Henry came out and got F5'ed through the announce desk. Usos and Outlaws now as you can see. JBL, Lawler, and Cole are their usual selves, desk or no.

Aaand NEW Tag Team Champions!

Thank you very much Butch

Well that's horribly disappointing. I was looking forward to NAO doing their intro with the belts at Mania. Woulda been a huge markout moment for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back