WWE RAW LD 3rd March 2014 - Chicago, Their Kind of Town?

I'm not one to complain about the crowd but there's always a match during the second hour that gets no respect from the crowd. That match was better than the crowd gave it credit for.

Chicago was going to hijack the show but WWE researched everyone who had a Twitter account and everyone who read dirt sheets and read an article about the hijack Chicago Twitter and made sure none of those people were allowed in the arena.

I usually put off my homework to do during Raw because it usually get's so boring I leave it on as background noise. This week I am regretting doing that...too bad, guess my homework won't be turned in tomorrow. XD

Before life got crazy busy, I was considering joining the e-fed for kicks. Got a character thought up and everything. One day, perhaps.

Yeah, Im procrastinating. When I sit down with a few extra minutes I just draw a creative blank. Just need to finish the RP & my app is done.

Am I the only one who hasn't watched Smackdown for literally 5-10 years? I have many better things to do on a Friday night.

But when I see mainly wrestlers that have been Smackdown exclusive for a good majority of the last 5-10 years, I simply think they are b rated wrestlers.

i.e. christian and sheamus

christian was cool when it was e&c i guess. i miss the con-chair-to

Yeah, Im procrastinating. When I sit down with a few extra minutes I just draw a creative blank. Just need to finish the RP & my app is done.

Don't overthink the Sample RP. Yeah, you do want to make a good impression, but it has to be very basic also so the reader doesn't lose interest.

Am I the only one who hasn't watched Smackdown for literally 5-10 years? I have many better things to do on a Friday night.

But when I see mainly wrestlers that have been Smackdown exclusive for a good majority of the last 5-10 years, I simply think they are b rated wrestlers.

i.e. christian and sheamus

christian was cool when it was e&c i guess. i miss the con-chair-to

Lesnar? Angle? Edge? Batista? The Undertaker?

Does anyone else imagine Christian just sitting in his hotel room rocking back and forth repeating "one more match?"

Lesnar? Angle? Edge? Batista? The Undertaker?

I would Youtube the Undertaker segments over the years..Lesnar was on both shows before he left. Maybe somewhere around 2002-2003 he was Smackdwon only. which is why I said the last 5-10 years.

Never really cared about Edge or Batista much

I didn't like Aksana early on but I'm starting to consider her the most attractive diva. Must be the ****ey vibe she has that people were talking about earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back