WWE RAW LD 3rd March 2014 - Chicago, Their Kind of Town?

Anyone else disappointed that we may not get Cody vs Goldust at wm30. I've been waiting for this match to happen at mania for two years and they finally had the chance to pull the trigger this year and they don't appear to be going through with it. The only reason I can think of is because so many teams are breaking up and it will be overkill.

It is kind of sad seeing Emma go from having an amazing match on NXT ArRIVAL, then 4 days later in a mixed tag match with Santino. :/

The crowd's actually been fairly tame tonight. Where's the "hijacking" I've been hearing so much about? Are they saving themselves? They were even fairly well-behaved during the intergender match, with only an anemic CM Punk chant and a short-lived Ziggler(?) chant.

I'm waiting for a boring part of RAW so I can go out and have a cigarette, so far hasn't happened. We'll see how Sheamus and Christian go

This.

Im actually thinking this match is gunna drag.

Actually, I partially take that back. Kozlov got over back when they were doing the tea-party skits with Sheamus. And that's about it I think. Sad to think there was a time when Santino was one of the biggest babyfaces in the company, and they didn't do more with it.

I am waiting for someone in the Chicago crowd to make an excuse for not hijacking by starting a rumor about being threatened by WWE to be kicked out if they chant to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back