WWE RAW LD 3rd March 2014 - Chicago, Their Kind of Town?

Completely random, but did anyone else know Cole makes 500k+ a year (plus all travel paid for obviously)

Did they already air the vignette for Rusev or whatever the dude's name is?
Is he going to get instant heat because of the stuff going on with Russia right now or will he be another Muhamed Hussan and get pulled off the air?

Ah okay. I was thinking he was playing a Russian character. Shows how much I pay attention.

On the one hand, they constantly call him the "Bulgarian Brute", but they also have an "Ivan Drago's-wife" rip-off as his valet so I can see how Russia could get mixed into the deal.

Creative is going to have a hell of a time coming up with more ways for Christian to get Brogue Kicked. They wouldn't feud all the way to Mania, would they?

Multiple women's matches... Just WWE's way of acknowledging that live television does require bathroom breaks.

Here's hoping the Scooby Doo Movie eventually is available on the Network. DB vs Batista to begin the third hour... What closes the show? Not a Cena speech, I hope.

So, the main event is going on at 10pm.

This could mean Punk interrupting Cena's address to the Wyatt family. If he does that will it mean Cena vs. Punk vs. Wyatt? or would we just see Cena vs. Punk with Bray Wyatt going on to do something else.

We have yet to see the Deadman. Could Punk be added into the Undertaker vs. Lesnar match? Heyman hinted at it a little bit earlier in the night.

Creative is going to have a hell of a time coming up with more ways for Christian to get Brogue Kicked. They wouldn't feud all the way to Mania, would they?

Multiple women's matches... Just WWE's way of acknowledging that live television does require bathroom breaks.

Here's hoping the Scooby Doo Movie eventually is available on the Network. DB vs Batista to begin the third hour... What closes the show? Not a Cena speech, I hope.

CM Punk's return, one hopes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back