• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 26/3/2012 - The Home Straight

This is a fucking amazing video package. This would be a Main-event if Cena/Rock weren't facing off.

I hope they figured the HIAC situation out.

Dont think they planned that one out before Vince gave the green light on that stipulation.

Dont think they planned that one out before Vince gave the green light on that stipulation.

Shawn Michaels could be a fucking time keeper and it wouldn't bother me one bit. I'm just fucking stoked Michaels is at Wrestlemania.

Shawn Michaels could be a fucking time keeper and it wouldn't bother me one bit. I'm just fucking stoked Michaels is at Wrestlemania.

Was talking bout how to alter the build and suspend\lower the damn thing in that arena.

Vince and some others were probably drunk as hell one night hashing through things.

'You know what? We should have a Hell in a Cell.'
'Yeah, but it's outside.'
'What does that matter? You're Vince fucking McMahon.'
'You're right. Let's do it.'

Was talking bout how to alter the build and suspend\lower the damn thing in that arena.

It is not the first time they put a HIAC in a stadium. It will most likely hang with the canopy like they usually do.

Because the most heelish thing she's done is cancel a dinner date....

Other than crush the heart of someone who is completely over like Ryder by sucking face with the number one guy in the company.

The WWE's music choices are horrendous. Why the fuck does a show need a dozen themes? And that divas match is about ten thousand types of awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back