WWE RAW LD 26/3/2012 - The Home Straight

Okay I am going to give Otunga a compliment....

Quote me, in 5 years, Otunga will be the man, mid card-high mid card guy. Anybody who can become a Harvard grad and a bodybuilder at the same time is someone who is willing to work at something relentlessly until he accomplishes it. If Otunga puts that same dedication into being a wrestler, he's going to be good. He's already improving some in the ring since he first came.

futureendeavored_original_original_original_original_crop_650x440.png

Excuse Me, My name is John Laurinaitis and I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the soon to be General Manager of Raw and Smackdown. As a friend of Mr. Otunga's I would like to take the time to say that the joke in question is a good and clever one. With David's record in court of 20 and 0, his comedy will always be undefeated. Thank You.

So, I assume that SD will show us who the last member of Team Long is?

Or do we have to wait till WM to see Rey?

Honestly anyone else besides Rey will be a huge letdown.... unless its Eddie back from the grave to take revenge on Vicki for F'N up the family name.

They're probably gonna save that till after 'Mania. They usually run those promos for at least three weeks before actually doing the debut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back