WWE RAW LD 26/3/2012 - The Home Straight

He carried ECW.

Still a brand that was gaining 1.2 ratings on average a week.

Had two title reigns that added up to a month and two days.

Two World Heavyweight Championship reigns. Not just title reigns.

Yeah he had good matches but he had great matches before he left.

He wasn't a World Heavyweight Champion before he left.

What I'm saying is he never should have left WWE originally.

You said he should never have left TNA. Not "WWE originally."

Christian is only coming back from an injury, he hasn't returned to live shows, he had his first match in months tonight. It's obvious they've taken him out because he isn't 100%. Then they could be setting something up, maybe Punk vs. Jericho? Who knows. Use logic.

Did Khali gain 60ish pounds between his entrance and his the end of the match? They announced him at 346, then Cole said he was 400 plus

Christian is only coming back from an injury, he hasn't returned to live shows, he had his first match in months tonight. It's obvious they've taken him out because he isn't 100%. Then they could be setting something up, maybe Punk vs. Jericho? Who knows. Use logic.

Then why even bother announcing him for WM? There is no logic in replacing Christian with fucking Drew McIntyre. Punk/Jericho does not need Christian. This is stupid.

This raw before mania sucks. Not even the rock and Cena can save this show. They should have built up the hell in the cell match more and Jericho should stop doing the via satellite shit. I want to see them face to face.

What would I have wanted? The polishing of angles - less BS squash matches. Curt Hawkins being on the go home show is unacceptable as far as I am concerned.

I said it the other day. Team Johnny is essentially main event guys they don't have a program for and Team Teddy is essentially a bunch of upper midcard faces who are over but can't break through.

Obviously there are a couple exceptions, Otunga, McIntrye, and Khali. I like the match because big tag matches usually have a little bit of everything but I hope they bring MITB back for next year

Trying to think of a drinking game for Sunday. Anybody got one? If I drink every time they say Twitter, I won't make it past the Divas match.

Then why even bother announcing him for WM? There is no logic in replacing Christian with fucking Drew McIntyre. Punk/Jericho does not need Christian. This is stupid.

Go look at my post. Did I say Christian was going to be involved? No, I said there is a high probability Christian isn't 100%, but they may have expected him to be, so this way they can replace him. And even then, it could be setting something up, not necessarily with Punk, but with anyone, I don't know, I'm not on the WWE Creative Team.

What would I have wanted? The polishing of angles - less BS squash matches. Curt Hawkins being on the go home show is unacceptable as far as I am concerned.

HHH, Undertaker, and HBK have said about all that they are going to say. Sheamus and Bryan didn't have much of a build in the first place. The same thing will happen on Smackdown probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back