• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 26/3/2012 - The Home Straight

I am at the event in Atlanta....and let me tell you, what the hell is WWE thinking with a go home RAW like this? Everyone in the crowd, even the marks, at wondering WTF is going on.

Christian should have never left for TNA. They really have it out for him now.

Yeah.

He should never have left TNA three years ago, came to WWE, carried a brand for a year, appear at two Wrestlemania's, win the World Heavyweight Championship and put on some of the best matches of last summer with Randy Orton. He should have stayed in TNA, make less money and be known as the guy who couldn't make it in WWE.

Yeah... no.

Yeah.

He should never have left TNA three years ago, came to WWE, carried a brand for a year, appear at two Wrestlemania's, win the World Heavyweight Championship and put on some of the best matches of last summer with Randy Orton. He should have stayed in TNA, make less money and be known as the guy who couldn't make it in WWE.

Yeah... no.

He carried ECW.

Had two title reigns that added up to a month and two days.
Yeah he had good matches but he had great matches before he left.
What I'm saying is he never should have left WWE originally.

So if Miz is the final member why did we have to sit through a bunch of shit matches with a Mania spot on the line for him? For the big surprise announcement six days before Mania? As if anybody gives a shit about the guy outside of a few people on the internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back