WWE Clash of Champions 2016 LD

good lord get Sheamus some different lighting.

every time I watch his entrance my eyes end up hurting

Was it Sports Illustrated or Yahoo! Sports that nailed exactly how dogshit Komen is?

My mom called to see if there was anything they recommended for aftercare after her chemo treatments and they just asked for a donation and told her to speak to her doctor. She asked for assistance and they denied her and asked her for money. It was "Can I get some help with woundcare supplies that arent covered by insurance. No, we can't help you with a donation, but can you help us with one?"

I'm a fan of both guys in this match but whoever wins that's that and it will be over and new things can arise

Never donate to a cause that's for "awareness". Solutions only. And even then, it's a total crap shoot (and not always maliciously, either.)

Every month when they show the Japnese announce team, I want the one guy to talk for a while and then just have Shane's voice over of Funaki saying INDEED!

Cesaro was white hot six months ago and this best of seven has elevated Sheamus and brought Cesaro back down. Cesaro should be the new Daniel Bryan. Fans should be demanding that he main event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back