WWE Clash of Champions 2016 LD

Perkins' performance in the CWC finale plus his entrance tonight guarantees my long term support. Go TJ!

Though I still love The Brian Kendrick.

Are the announcers only allowed to say what the moves are during CW matches? I feel like Big E could go do a flying tiger space drop and they would just say "Big E's going to fly!"

That match was nice. It needed to be much better. IDK how long the cruisers will last, but I fear it won't make it two years.

Beginning felt really rushed and sloppy, last five or so minutes were silky smooth and awesome.

Overall pretty solid, not a step back for sure.

Next month, everything pink!

By the way, my mother is a breast cancer survivor and we had some dealings with Susan G. Kommen. Some ridiculous percentage of donations go to bureaucracy and the CEO gets over half a million a year. Domnate to the American Cancer Society or to a church that supports cancer patients. Kommen is a fraud.

Oh yeah. My grandmother is one as well. I read somewhere that Komen's CEO gets something like 10x the benefits/pay package as the CEO of the Red Cross, which is exponentially bigger. It's nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back