WrestleZone Fantasy Baseball 2013?

I am opposed to a keeper league. They take away almost all the excitement of draft day and it's too much of a commitment for me.

Maybe if I did this, I'd care about baseball this year. Or is this not a very rookie friendly process?

I think you'll be fine. I barely pay attention to anyone outside of the Mets every year and I had the 3rd best record last season.

You don't keep your whole team. We can make keepers set at 5 and you still have 15-20 (however many picks there are) left.

You don't keep your whole team. We can make keepers set at 5 and you still have 15-20 (however many picks there are) left.

No, I know how it works, I just like starting with a fresh team every year. It's more exciting to me. If I wanted to build a fantasy franchise I'd buy MLB 2k13.

I'm into it. I was just about to post the link to the new league I made, but if we want to set up a keeper thing, we can do that.

As a general rule if you don't have your league teams locked in year to year then keepers is more trouble than it is worth. Just keep it casual.

Or you could just set up two leagues, one a keeper for those who want to do that, & the other a more casual league.

Hey you guys.

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/35082

If you want to join, PM me and I'll shoot you the password. All settings right now are temporary and we can talk about all of them.

One thing to discuss first is the draft time. I like the Sunday before play starts, but I can't get any times in the evening. Is Sunday afternoon on the 24th okay?

Hey you guys.

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/35082

If you want to join, PM me and I'll shoot you the password. All settings right now are temporary and we can talk about all of them.

One thing to discuss first is the draft time. I like the Sunday before play starts, but I can't get any times in the evening. Is Sunday afternoon on the 24th okay?
The link doesn't work. I click on it and it says I am not in the league and can't view the page.

But there is an easy way to get around said issue.

The League ID is 35082 (the end of the URL above). Put in the League ID and then the password at the join a league screen.

I have joined up.

The link doesn't work. I click on it and it says I am not in the league and can't view the page.

But there is an easy way to get around said issue.

The League ID is 35082 (the end of the URL above). Put in the League ID and then the password at the join a league screen.

I have joined up.

That's odd. The link takes me right to the page.

But your method should work for anyone else who encounters the problem.

I'm in. First I've got a little business to take care of in the NHL fantasy hockey pool, but I should have that situation well in hand before the start of the MLB season.

Good luck everyone!

So with about a week to go, how would you guys feel about me locking new registrations and setting a draft order, so we can all mock draft knowing our assignments?

If that's what we want to do, this will also serve as a last call for registration.

Ten is obviously going to be a lot less deep than last year with 14, so do you guys want to just play shallow, or expand rosters (2 catcher, 4/5 OF, corner, middle, or utility infielders, or utility guys in general)? Assuming we don't get more guys.

Oh, and I expanded the DL to three, since several of us got royally fucked over by injuries last year (I remember Stormtrooper having a rough time especially). This will also help deepen the league a bit.

So with about a week to go, how would you guys feel about me locking new registrations and setting a draft order, so we can all mock draft knowing our assignments?

If that's what we want to do, this will also serve as a last call for registration.

Ten is obviously going to be a lot less deep than last year with 14, so do you guys want to just play shallow, or expand rosters (2 catcher, 4/5 OF, corner, middle, or utility infielders, or utility guys in general)? Assuming we don't get more guys.

Oh, and I expanded the DL to three, since several of us got royally fucked over by injuries last year (I remember Stormtrooper having a rough time especially). This will also help deepen the league a bit.

I'd say you could add a corner and middle IF and maybe a 4th OF, but nothing beyond that.

Not 100% sure I am staying in. Not a huge fan of the settings, seems like if you add some it should improve on 5x5 but it isn't clear to me that we have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back