• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZHL Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 Season

I should have more production than I do. This is depressing. Atleast my goalies are holding it down.

Thank god for a normal season. Still time to pull out some wins.

What the hell is up with Callahan this season, this is like the third of fourth time the Rangers have put this guy on IR.

Not looking hot for me either. Shane Doan hurt plus being weak in the goalie dept. doesn't help matters.

Any of you gents in the market for a blue liner? I've got Dennis Wideman I need to activate from IR. I'd like a RW for any of my defenders, but I'm open to most offers.

I've had like 7 players on IR in the past 2-3 weeks, I've had to drop two of them, one came off just as I needed the stop for another player, & now with all three of my IR slots filled I one of my goalies is listed as on IR. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!?, I mean this is very frustrating.

So Justin, any idea how the folks at yahoo sports are dealing with the Olympic break? Does everything just get pushed back, or do weeks get skipped?

Oh, and check your PM's.

So Justin, any idea how the folks at yahoo sports are dealing with the Olympic break? Does everything just get pushed back, or do weeks get skipped?

Scoring for the Fantasy week encompassing the Sochi Olympics

The NHL will not hold an All-Star Game this season because of the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.

Instead, the league is taking a two-week break to allow players to participate in the Games.

As a result, Fantasy Week 19 follows a 21-day schedule, beginning Feb. 10, 2014, at 12:00:01am Pacific Time and ending March 2, 2014, at 11:59:59pm PT.
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-hockey/SLN22053.html?impressions=true

Oh, and check your PM's.

I saw it, not interested right now, I have 5 Centers right now (counting the one on IR) & giving up one of my 5 Defensmen in exchange for a 6th Center just doesn't feel like a good move to me

So how's everyone feeling at the break? habs jumped me for 1st place and we are currently the only two to have clinched a playoff spot.

Feeling great at the break. Knock on wood but my team has remained relatively healthy throughout the entire season, and a bunch of my guys have been playing pretty well. I'm loving my team this season, and it's nice to know that if they can stay healthy, I think I've at least got a shot at staying on top.

There's one move I'd like to make to fine tune my roster, and I'd love to have Harding back for the stretch run, but otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied with how things are looking.

Actually kind of pissed I am so close to the bottom. I thought I had a pretty good team this season & besides Pavel going down toward the end I didnt have a bad IR.

With a few adjustments, next year should be much better.

I'm fine with where I'm at for the most part, honestly didn't realize we were so close to the playoffs. I'm currently in 5th place, which is where I've been for months now, I'll be happier as soon as I clinch a playoff spot.

I'm in 7th I think. Is that playoff worthy?

Nope, top 6 get in. You are about 29 pts. out of 6th place, basically if IDR were to some how get shut out 11-0 in the final three match-ups, you would need to score at least 5 in your next three match-ups (you get 2 pts. for each category you win, & 1 pt. for each category you tie). Regardless you went from finishing dead last last year, to being on the door step of a playoff spot this year, & your doing shit loads better than our defending champ, who I'm pretty gave up after like 2 weeks, & as a result is dead last with about zero chance in hell of getting a playoff spot.

So Justin, have you had a change in heart regarding the trade proposal I sent you via PM before the Olympic break? I hear you are suddenly in the market for a new center sorry man that sucks actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back