• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZHL Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 Season

JVR & Seabrook for Hertl & Franson or JVR & Karlsson for Hertl, Pietrangelo, Raymond.

No on the first count. Hell no on the second.

JVR and Karlsson are untouchable for me. Actually I feel that way about most of my team. I was thinking more along the lines of Grabovski for Hertl. Or Grabovski and Tarasenko for Zetterberg.

Anyone here looking for defense? I might be able to part ways with one of my six d-men in exchange for a player with C or RW eligibility.

(An offer for a D-Man? Surely, IC25 is gonna jump on this one!)

I'm destroying IC 10-0, this would be far more awesome if he was paying attention to his team & making line-up adjustment.

821186597.gif

Word is three to six months.

@aaronward_nhl:
Source, Steven Stamkos has broken tibia. Told will require surgery. #TSN

Sorry pal, couldn't resist after our earlier discussion in your blog :(. Sorry to see Stamkos go down like that, I wouldn't wish injury like that on anyone (not even a Hab). It didn't look too serious when I first saw it, but it looks like he's out for a while.

Ugh. I guess it won't hurt to keep him on IR, but I'm going to have to do some shopping.

IDR, how interested in Shea Weber would you be?

He's having a pretty rough start to the year. I have interest, certainly, but if you are looking to supplant the Stamkos loss with another high-end scorer, I'm gonna want to wait it out a bit longer to see if Weber can right the ship and still be that scoring defender he was for years before Suter walked.

I'm much more interested in Subban. Zetterberg?

He's having a pretty rough start to the year. I have interest, certainly, but if you are looking to supplant the Stamkos loss with another high-end scorer, I'm gonna want to wait it out a bit longer to see if Weber can right the ship and still be that scoring defender he was for years before Suter walked.

I'm much more interested in Subban. Zetterberg?

I don't think I'm willing to part with Subban at this point. I'd be willing to package Weber and Iginla for a higher-end player.

I don't think I'm willing to part with Subban at this point. I'd be willing to package Weber and Iginla for a higher-end player.

I'll return you a defender in the deal. Subban and Backes for Zetterberg and Burns? Might even do H. Sedin & Burns?

I still need a defender, so it's gonna be tough to strike a deal for one of my active D right now, though I believe Burns is expected off IR relatively soon.

We can take it to PM though, if you don't wanna tip your hand too publicly just yet.

I'll return you a defender in the deal. Subban and Backes for Zetterberg and Burns? Might even do H. Sedin & Burns?

I still need a defender, so it's gonna be tough to strike a deal for one of my active D right now, though I believe Burns is expected off IR relatively soon.

What if I give you Lupul and Yandle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back