WZHL Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 Season

I'll pass this year sorry fellas. I had a hard time keeping up last season between it and my fantasy football teams. Let someone else that will be dedicated jump in.

I'll pass this year sorry fellas. I had a hard time keeping up last season between it and my fantasy football teams. Let someone else that will be dedicated jump in.

Hate to see you go bro.

I'm definitely in. Barely missed the playoffs last year, so it's time for redemption.

Images-article-2012-09-16-channel-ten-glee-crying.gif

We renewing?

Yes, I'll send out invites & whatnot in a week or two, probably draft the Sunday before the season starts (Oct. 5th)

Or LSN, he was pretty interested in joining our pool last season, but there was no spot available. Although he hasn't been on here all that much lately.

DirtyJosé;4985121 said:
I don't mind being on a list though, if'n you feel others are first in line.

Yeah, if LSN is still interested the spot will go to him, he's been waiting like a year, Jose is in line right after him though.

I cant decide if The Dead Parrots will represent for a third season in a row, or do I mix it up this year and choose a different team name. I am leaning toward keeping it the same, but here is what I got so far:

Lannisters always repay their checks

Imps on Ice

Bo Dallas Stars

Skate Steen Skate

Getzlaf my lawn

(If you like one, take it. I'm just brainstorming out loud at the moment.)

So any updates on when we are getting this thing going?

Just renewed the league, I think invites to everyone that was in last year have been sent out automatically. Draft is currently scheduled for Sunday, Oct. 5th at 7 pm (CDT), I believe that is the last Sunday before the start of the regular season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back