• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Fantasy Yahoo League

By my count we have at least 4 people that have conflicts with doing this draft this weekend (Theo, Nate, & myself are in another league Yahoo league which drafts at the exact same time, & Thriller has a friends visiting from out of town). Would it be possible to move it either the 24th or 31st?

I'm going to make it the 24th. That's the first full day of the annual NJX OBX trip, but since it's following the overnight 10 hour drive down, most people take it pretty easy that first day. (Sorry if that ruins the illusion the D-Man and IC25 are insatiable, unyielding party animals. They are mere mortals)

8:00 PM still a good time?

Also, I'm going to send a link to Dirty Jose and LJL where they can sign up for the league. If there is still a spot by Sunday night, I'll send the link to Lowdown. If there are still two spots left in the league by Sunday night, I'll send the link to Lowdown and Pancake.

Right now the wait list is Dirty Jose, LJL, and then Lowdown. If Stormtrooper doesn't come back, Dirty Jose will get his spot, and then we can put it to a league vote whether we expand to 12 teams and let LJL and Lowdown join. If Stormtrooper comes back, we can still put it up to a vote, but Dirty Jose and LJL would join. Sorry Lowdown, but I'm not willing to expand past 12 teams.

It's all good if I don't make the cut. I'm still in for hockey though, right?

I'm going to make it the 24th. That's the first full day of the annual NJX OBX trip, but since it's following the overnight 10 hour drive down, most people take it pretty easy that first day. (Sorry if that ruins the illusion the D-Man and IC25 are insatiable, unyielding party animals. They are mere mortals)

8:00 PM still a good time?

Perfect

What poor schmuck has the SF Def? First half of the season is going to hurt.

My only concern about my team is QB: I ended up with Cam and Manziel from the auto-draft. Could have been worse, but I don't expect much from either this season. Thinking of dumping Manziel altogether.

What the shit? Real men dont compete in anything LESS than a 12 team.

For shame. (shit. it appears this has already happened. WELL FUCK)

Surprised at the lack of trash talk and boasting before week 1 starts. It's like, when did sports fans start acting rationally?

DirtyJosé;4984755 said:
Surprised at the lack of trash talk and boasting before week 1 starts. It's like, when did sports fans start acting rationally?

If they're smart, in they're mid-20's.

DirtyJosé;4983683 said:
What poor schmuck has the SF Def? First half of the season is going to hurt.

My only concern about my team is QB: I ended up with Cam and Manziel from the auto-draft. Could have been worse, but I don't expect much from either this season. Thinking of dumping Manziel altogether.
The same guy who has the Molly-loving Wes Welker.

Me.

Autodraft fucked me over. SF D with Wes Welker as my #2 WR behind Julio Jones. Weeks 1-5 will suck, unless SF D can overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back