Wrestlezone Fantasy Football League

I feel ridiculously fortunate I won by .02 points, especially win San Fran collapsing in the second half and Decker tripping over his feet costing me 9 points.

So I got an interesting trade proposal in one of my leagues... he'd give me RGIII and I'd give him Megatron.

It's very tempting because in that league I have 3 mediocre (at best) options at QB in Palmer, Vick, and Fitzpatrick, and I have plenty of WR talent with Megatron, Dez Bryant, Jeremy Maclin, Greg Jennings, and even Jeremy Kerley or Mario Manningham in a pinch.

Any opinions, gentlemen?

So I got an interesting trade proposal in one of my leagues... he'd give me RGIII and I'd give him Megatron.

It's very tempting because in that league I have 3 mediocre (at best) options at QB in Palmer, Vick, and Fitzpatrick, and I have plenty of WR talent with Megatron, Dez Bryant, Jeremy Maclin, Greg Jennings, and even Jeremy Kerley or Mario Manningham in a pinch.

Any opinions, gentlemen?
Do it. You need a QB, and RGIII is the best fantasy QB right now. And you have Wide Receivers to afford the Megatron loss.

Also, might I remind you of this:
250px-Madden_NFL_13_Cover1.jpg

Don't take the chance, improve your team and get a QB. Then cut Fitzpatrick.

Do it. You need a QB, and RGIII is the best fantasy QB right now. And you have Wide Receivers to afford the Megatron loss.

That's my thought process, but I'm a little bit hesitant because of the head injury RGIII had recently, but he played well last week, so I'm not overly concerned.

Also, might I remind you of this:
250px-Madden_NFL_13_Cover1.jpg

Don't take the chance, improve your team and get a QB. Then cut Fitzpatrick.

Lulz, Harthan tried to convince me at the beginning of the season that I should deal Megatron because of the Madden curse. Looks like he'll get his wish now.

That's my thought process, but I'm a little bit hesitant because of the head injury RGIII had recently, but he played well last week, so I'm not overly concerned.
God forbid he does miss time, you still have a solid backup in Vick (and Palmer, who is pretty decent in Fantasy). Vick is an all or nothing type guy, who can put up 30+ with ease (and can put up 5 too, but that's a different story).

Lulz, Harthan tried to convince me at the beginning of the season that I should deal Megatron because of the Madden curse. Looks like he'll get his wish now.
It makes sense. The Madden Curse is looming still and the Lions have been underperforming. Plus you have a deep WR corps.

Are you dealing him to Megatron? Megatron wanted Megatron, and having Megatron on Megatron's team would be Mega humorous.

God forbid he does miss time, you still have a solid backup in Vick (and Palmer, who is pretty decent in Fantasy). Vick is an all or nothing type guy, who can put up 30+ with ease (and can put up 5 too, but that's a different story).

The Eagles are pissed with Vick, and they're thinking of benching him if his turnover problems don't get better.

It makes sense. The Madden Curse is looming still and the Lions have been underperforming. Plus you have a deep WR corps.

I do, but Megatron is far and away my highest scoring wide receiver (and I think leads my team in points). Still, if I'm getting his points, I'll be getting RGIII's, and RGIII is getting more.

Are you dealing him to Megatron? Megatron wanted Megatron, and having Megatron on Megatron's team would be Mega humorous.

No, this is a non-WZ fantasy. This is with my high school friends.

Why are you dealing me J? :(

no I'm not getting Calvin

Because the magic is all gone and the sex is bad.

The Eagles are pissed with Vick, and they're thinking of benching him if his turnover problems don't get better.
It's not gonna happen. They won't bench him until late in the season. He gives them a better chance to win and they're 1 game back in the division. Until they are eliminated, Vick'll start.

Besides, he's a backup that you plan to use once, during RGIII's Bye Week. If you need to rely on your backup QB, your team is fucked anyway.

I do, but Megatron is far and away my highest scoring wide receiver (and I think leads my team in points). Still, if I'm getting his points, I'll be getting RGIII's, and RGIII is getting more.
I believe RGIII is the highest scoring fantasy PLAYER this season, if I recall correctly. Almost certainly highest scoring QB. He's definitely a higher risk then Megatron, but he's definitely worth picking up.

I would try and get another piece back though. You are taking more of a risk then your opponent, so try to get another piece (be it a RB/WR/TE/whatever) if you can. If not, I'd still pull the trigger, but that's just me.

I tried dealing Megatron to Megatron in the big Yahoo league but he didn't bite. The biggest gap in depth on my team is Runningback. Outside of AP I really don't have a solid number 2 back. Hell, if I can get 2 solid backs so I can fit Nelson and Wallice and place a RB at flex I will be happy.

I'm in bye week hell.

WR3 Spot: Nate Washington @ BUF, Donnie Avery vs. CLE, or Kevin Ogletree @ CAR? Ogletree might get the start with Bryant hurting.

Running Backs: Pick 2 - Shonn Greene @ NE, Vick Ballard vs. CLE, and Andre Brown vs. WAS. Brown might get the start with Bradshaw hurting.

I'd go Washington, Ballard, & Greene. Brown is coming off a concussion, & will be splitting time with David Wilson, & Bradshaw. If you can pick up Alex Green or LaGarret Blount, either might be decent pick-ups for this week, & I'd rather have both those guys instead of Greene or Brown.

I have just about given up in the Glass Asses ESPN league. I have all of one win.

Our big league, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. The Wonderbolts are coming off a sizable loss and this week I had to deal with both my starting WRs(Bowe and D. Thomas) on bye and both my RBs(Turner and McCoy) on bye. Plus Matt Bryant was on bye so I had to swap kickers.

I'm willing to listen to offers for Pierre Garcon in that league.

In the small Yahoo league I'm willing to entertain offers for Vernon Davis as well.

That ESPN league is a motherfucker, every time I think I've fixed any issues with my team that are holding me back, something new comes up & kicks my ass, I'm fine in the both Yahoo leagues (5-1 in the big one, 4-2 in the small one).

Nah on your offer. Rice has outproduced Megatron and Leshoure has outdone Bush even with being out 2 games.

I had a horrible week last week against you Stormy. Oh well. I was due to get blown out eventually. My team in that league is dreadful thanks to having to miss the draft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back