Wrestlezone Fantasy Football League

Shit, just realized I have a company event to go to tomorrow night. It ends 15 minutes after the draft starts but I likely won't be home until an hour and a half afterward. I guess I'll let the auto draft decide my fate.

I'm guessing trying to do the draft via your phone is probably not a possibility.

I could give it a shot, but I'd likely be the one driving on the way home sooooo I don't see that being real safe.

I could give it a shot, but I'd likely be the one driving on the way home sooooo I don't see that being real safe.

LOL, yeah probably a bad idea

You- "Evening Officer..."

Cop- "There a reason you were swerving all over the road?"

You-"Just trying to draft my fantasy football team on my way home"

Cop-"Oh, hope got some good players cause they're gonna cost you a few hundre dollars"

Your Wife- "See, told you you shouldn't try & draft & rive at the same time"

I have a shift Monday morning at 5. So most likely I am only going to pick my first three picks then hit the sack.

I am eagerly anticipating this draft, this should be a pretty entertaining night, Draft, SummerSlam, & new Breaking Bad.

Draft starts is roughly 30 mins. & draft room is open

tumblr_m72vohFWGs1rafk62o3_250.gif

I wish I didn't have first pick. Almost forces you to reach.

And LJL what you talkin about? I'll take my namesake #1 :suspic:

Well not horrible all things considered. I would have rather taken Brady then Ryan Matthews round 1, but what the hell, I got decent running backs and Eli is a quality QB.

Yeah...I wouldn't get worked up about free Yahoo projections. Good projections aren't free, to put it simply.

All in all, I didn't do too bad for getting autodrafted. Pissed that it took Foster #2 overall instead of Rogers, but I can make do.

Anyone want Helu?

All in all, I didn't do too bad for getting autodrafted. Pissed that it took Foster #2 overall instead of Rogers, but I can make do.

Anyone want Helu?
Talk to me. I have extra Wideouts if you want one of them. Maybe we can work something out.

Anyone want Helu?

I was very pleased you took didn't take Rodgers at two, cause he's the guy I wanted most.

I'm pretty happy with the team I have. My Wideouts are going to produce tons of points. And if Adrian Peterson doesn't have a monster year the season I draft him I'm going to be upset. My biggest concern is if Peyton Manning doesn't produce than it's going to be a long year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back