• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZHL Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 Season

I might not be done dealing yet. Does anyone have any interest in Shea Weber or Jarome Iginla? They can be yours if the price is right!

0107-bob-barker-sea-shepherd_full_600.jpg

Yeah, I own Tyler Seguin in another league. He had four goals and an assist last night. And I own Benn in this league, I believe. One goal, five assists.

Damn, that's a good night.

I'm really mad at myself, my last pick I couldn't decide between Oshie and Steen. I ended up going with Oshie, planning on making Steen my first waiver claim when I was unhappy with my team. That backfired a bit.

Who's willing to part with a power play, scoring D? I've got Yandle available, plus a forward to offset. Ideally I want to go F, D for D, F. So I'll give on the forwards.

Just over a 3rd of the way through the season, & Lowdown, our last place team last year, is one point out of a playoff spot this year, & our defending champ is looking like a turd that has sunk to the bottom of the toilet. Amazing how thing can change in a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back