• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZHL Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 Season

Hey nightmare, just sent you a trade proposal, let me know what you think.

No can do Habs. Dupuis is doing fantastic for me. As good as your guy was last season, him coming back from a knee injury (however minor) is a bigger risk in goal right now than I really want to take. Time will tell if he gets back up to speed, but if not Harding seems to have things under control for the Wild.

Just picked up Giguere and dropped Emery to even out my goaltender lineup a bit because Emery was hurting me. Being in Philly hasnt gone well for him and in turn, my roster this year. Shame though because he was badass last season with Chicago.

This week was very damn close buddy. I cant believe I won +/- because that never seems to happen. Good matchup this week Habs.

Top 10 (and 5) is posted over at the blog.

I can't believe how well my team is doing thus far. I can only assume they are setting me up for a horrific collapse later in the season, but I'll ride it while I can.

I would just like to point out that this is the second time that I've had to play the second place team already this year.

cisO8.gif

What a strange week it was for me in WZHL. I trailed Lowdown for 6 1/2 days during the entire week, then things went well for me yesterday evening and I ended up sneaking in a 6-4 win. Great contest this week Lowdown.

So, has IC just given up defending his title or what? Players dropping like flies, not setting the roster, etc. Shame because I really want to rub the win in his face, but it seems wrong.

Nah, fuck it. I beat the champ. With my team even half ass playing this week.

Ty- you're next.

IC currently has three players listed as on IR in his starting line-up, two of which are goaltenders, even the Buffalo Sabres don't make decisions this poor.

Which guy are you more interested in? I'll make you an offer an we can go from there

Koivu, he's clearly the more productive of the two (plus he's a Wild one), though I'm happy with most of my team at this point, I might be willing to give up Okposo, Irwin, Mr. Garrison, or Bishop for him, if you're interested in one of those four, we could probably work something out.

Koivu, he's clearly the more productive of the two (plus he's a Wild one), though I'm happy with most of my team at this point, I might be willing to give up Okposo, Irwin, Mr. Garrison, or Bishop for him, if you're interested in one of those four, we could probably work something out.

Just sent an offer. If you like it, cool, if not, consider it a jumping off point.

You know who is a good goalie? Ben Bishop. That Ben Bishop is one fine goaltender. And he had a great night last night too. Wish I could have had him on my roster last night!

:)

You know who is a good goalie? Ben Bishop. That Ben Bishop is one fine goaltender. And he had a great night last night too. Wish I could have had him on my roster last night!

:)

Ain't that the truth. I was at the Forum when he bitched my Kings. That was a bad night for me.

Big oversight last night, uncharacteristic from you, should be interesting to see if it costs you in what appears to be a pretty tight week.

Tight week? you're beating me 7-3, & until last night I had I was getting virtually no offense from any of my guys, in fact the only category they've been good at this week is PIM.

Also it's not that uncharacteristic, it's happen twice this week, in fact the first time it happened I started Bishop, & then out of nowhere, while sitting on my bench, Riemer goes out gets a SO. It's just been a week of bad luck for my team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back