Wrestlezone Fantasy Baseball league?

Where do I sign up? As I said to you in PM, I can't do the draft, but I'll play at the disadvantage of not having drafted my own team. I have work I unfortunately have to do tonight, as I'm stuck at a seminar downtown in my great city, and shouldn't be online at all.

They empty spots are in fact deleted. We have 8 times so far, with two more to fill. One person has already gotten an email sent to them, who I've been trying to contact. And for the other spot I PM'd LSN to try and get in contact with him, but he may be AFK.

I'll give them ten minutes, then I'll delete the other two teams and make it eight.

Oh I counted wrong. I highly doubt those 2 spots are gonna get filled in the next 10 minutes. 8 teams isn't bad for a league though, just means we'll have some decent people in free agency.

I thought I had signed up, but I have not. I always play as LSN, easier that way. Someone direct me, and I'm in.

I thought I had signed up, but I have not. I always play as LSN, easier that way. Someone direct me, and I'm in.

We need your email. All we need is to send you the invite via email, you go to the email and quickly join in, and we're all set. I ended up taking the other team, then I'll transfer it over to the last guy when he gets on.

Edit: Just did the same for LSN, as it was getting dangerously close to 8:00 PM. Lol.

So im in?

I sent you an email invite, so just go through and click on the link in the email and you're all set. Once it shows you're in I'll delete myself as the second owner of your team, and you'll be the only one.

I'll do the same with the other guy too.

Okay, so phew we're good to go. Problems aren't stopping though, as now the other guy is having trouble getting in since it's saying we're drafting. This isn't a problem with LSN since he is going to miss the draft anyway, we can just transfer him over tomorrow.

But Paul Bunyan's Axe I'm still working on. In the event that you have to have your team autopicked, I will provide you with a full refund.

It said we were drafting when I signed in too, but I was able to get in no problem.

When you actually joined, or just signed in? Because these guys technically aren't in the league yet, just invited.

They're both cool with having autopicked teams though, they'll work with it. And the fantasy baseball gods have compensated them both equally anyway by giving them the first and third overall picks.

Also to get into the draft (which starts in 30 minutes) go to your team page then click "Enter live draft" and you'll be good to go.

Well I think everyone had a pretty successful draft. Good luck to everyone this season.

ESPN is projected me to finish last. They don't know shit! I'm commin for all yall!

Edit: Oh and hey therockiswwf, my advice would be not to cut Harvey. We've got four DL spots for now, so just throw him on there to start the season. If for some reason you get swamped with hurt players and need to make room, then cut him. But no sense cutting him now, because who knows maybe he'll make some major improvements and be back sooner than everyone expects. Edit: Or...you could drop him too, I guess. Lol.

Yeah I dropped as if he does comeback, he will need time to adjust. With all the recent information about Tommy John surgery, I decided there was no point. They don't want to rush him back and he will probably need to be limited.

Haven't seen my auto drafted roster yet. Good or bad, I'll probably make several moves via trade or free agency just to have my own thumbprint on the roster.

Haven't seen my auto drafted roster yet. Good or bad, I'll probably make several moves via trade or free agency just to have my own thumbprint on the roster.

I'm very much open to trades if you or anybody else has an offer in mind. But I will say there is certain people I just won't part with unless I got an incredible deal. Case in point of this would be Kershaw or Pedroia.

LSN, I think you still need to go to your email and click on the link and join the league. It's still saying you're invited, but not joined.

I found this cool feature where you can add trophies to award. I made a ton that the site had, and if anyone has more ideas for these whether it's for the end of the season or during, we can create them.

Also, anyone have any good ideas for division names? It's East and West right now. Maybe Raw and Smackdown? Any other ones?

...I'm mindfucked. The draft wasn't last night? It's Saturday?

Bear with me here. I'm easily flustered.

EDIT: Am I even in the right league. You know what never mind, I'm going back to studying for my geology and hazards exam. That shit makes more sense to me at the moment.

...I'm mindfucked. The draft wasn't last night? It's Saturday?

Bear with me here. I'm easily flustered.

EDIT: Am I even in the right league. You know what never mind, I'm going back to studying for my geology and hazards exam. That shit makes more sense to me at the moment.

The draft was originally scheduled for Saturday, but several guys (myself included) couldn't make it then. That league got closed down and we started a new league with the same people (as far as I know) and drafted last night.

The draft was originally scheduled for Saturday, but several guys (myself included) couldn't make it then. That league got closed down and we started a new league with the same people (as far as I know) and drafted last night.

Makes more sense. I assume then I am not in this league. If, however, I am, could I receive a link?

My ESPN name is Eric instead of Jake by the way. I hijacked my dad's account since he pays for Insider.

Makes more sense. I assume then I am not in this league. If, however, I am, could I receive a link?

My ESPN name is Eric instead of Jake by the way. I hijacked my dad's account since he pays for Insider.

I just looked, and it doesn't appear that you are in the league :(

Although there are several guys who I have no idea who they are.

EDIT: I don't see anyone named Eric on there.

Either way, it's all good. I have another league I'm in with some friends that serves as my primary. That being said, if anyone backs out before the season or loses interest, I'll gladly take the wheel.

Ah sorry man. I kept saying before the league started that we still need "Eddie and Eric" to get on the league message board and post their email, but neither ever did. We had to draft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back