Wrestlezone Fantasy Baseball league?

Call me crazy, but I like my team.

Yeah ESPN does a little bit better of a job autodrafting a team than Yahoo I'd say. Your pitchers are a little weak (in my opinion) but your bats are stacked. And assuming you like the Pirates being a Pittsburgh boy, I'm sure you're happy about having McCutchen as well.

You're going to probably have to drop Kris Medlen though, unfortunately. Looks like he's getting Tommy John surgery. Not only is he going to be out for the season, but I don't think he's going to pitch at an elite level again.

Ah sorry man. I kept saying before the league started that we still need "Eddie and Eric" to get on the league message board and post their email, but neither ever did. We had to draft.

No worries man. I'm not very attentive haha. I'll live to see another league.

Whoever has Jose Iglesias might want to think of dropping him/putting him on the DL. He might not be able to play for most the season.

Opening night is tonight everyone, and Opening Day is tomorrow. So if you haven't started setting your lineups your going to want to get in there and do that.

I'm ready for an exciting season!

After looking over my team, I'm pretty sure I'll finish somewhere in the middle.

I'm very open to trades for Joaquin Benoit and/or Jhonny Peralta. Both of those guys are expandable for me plus I hate Benoit for what he did in the playoffs last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back