Wrestlezone Fantasy Baseball league?

There has to be a way to change it. I'm in a league on another forum and he was able to change anything he wanted. Maybe make me the Co-Commish and I'll figure it out.

There has to be a way to change it. I'm in a league on another forum and he was able to change anything he wanted. Maybe make me the Co-Commish and I'll figure it out.

I can't even figure out how to do that. I thought ESPN would be better than Yahoo, but maybe I should have made it CBS like the guy at the beginning of this thread suggested.

Problem is I made it an ESPN Custom league instead of a League Manager league. I actually did the League Manager first, but with that league it doesn't give you a link to give people who want to join. The only way to invite people is via e-mail, and it would have been way too complicating for everyone involved if I had to go and ask for your individual emails just so I could send you a link to join.

So I deleted that league, and made an ESPN Custom one. I noticed that it said you aren't allowed to edit settings, but I thought that meant after the draft, which made sense. But apparently it means once you create the league right from the start, that's it. Which is honestly the most ridiculous thing I've heard. I can't edit anything! Not the draft time, not the number of teams, and I can't even add a co-commish. I can't even delete the league if I wanted to! I know where the edit settings button was from the league manager league, but that button is non existent for this league. Here's what the description says when choosing an ESPN Custom league...

"Unlike League Manager-run leagues, once your ESPN Custom league is created, you will NOT have access to LM Tools and your league settings are locked for the season." Why did they have to make it that complicated? Why couldn't they just let you use the sign up link in the LM League too? Why's that one have to be invite only?

Sweet we actually only need one more team and we're good to go. Draft is once again Saturday, March 15th at 9:00 PM EST.

I can't even figure out how to do that. I thought ESPN would be better than Yahoo, but maybe I should have made it CBS like the guy at the beginning of this thread suggested.

Problem is I made it an ESPN Custom league instead of a League Manager league. I actually did the League Manager first, but with that league it doesn't give you a link to give people who want to join. The only way to invite people is via e-mail, and it would have been way too complicating for everyone involved if I had to go and ask for your individual emails just so I could send you a link to join.

So I deleted that league, and made an ESPN Custom one. I noticed that it said you aren't allowed to edit settings, but I thought that meant after the draft, which made sense. But apparently it means once you create the league right from the start, that's it. Which is honestly the most ridiculous thing I've heard. I can't edit anything! Not the draft time, not the number of teams, and I can't even add a co-commish. I can't even delete the league if I wanted to! I know where the edit settings button was from the league manager league, but that button is non existent for this league. Here's what the description says when choosing an ESPN Custom league...

"Unlike League Manager-run leagues, once your ESPN Custom league is created, you will NOT have access to LM Tools and your league settings are locked for the season." Why did they have to make it that complicated? Why couldn't they just let you use the sign up link in the LM League too? Why's that one have to be invite only?

Well having everyone send an email would've actually been quite easy. Then they just had to follow the link and would've been logged in. Not to be a dick, but that wouldn't have been that difficult to send out emails to everyone. Because like RRN, I don't know if I'll be able to make a Saturday night draft and may have to drop out of the league.

Yeah Saturday night is going to be a problem for me. I will definitely be out of town and will have to withdraw if the draft remains the evening of the 15th.

Wait why would we need a new league? If you might not be able to be online for the draft you can always set up your autopick to help you get the team you want.

So yeah, I dropped out. If another league with different start time/cats are available I'll be game.

I just figured it would have been harder to have everyone first say that they're interested, then post/message me their emails, then invite everyone. I wouldn't have minded inviting everyone that wasn't the problem, but I just thought it was harder for those who wanted to join to have to tell me their email rather than simply following a link.

Although now that we have nearly a full league, we could easily just create a new one now that I have all the emails if the majority of you are up for that. It's not a big deal either way.

I had a feeling the Saturday night draft would've been a problem for some people. The draft time had been set for a month, but I get how real life can easily interfere with that, and also understand why you wouldn't want an autopicked team.

So if the majority of you are all OK with starting a new league I'm up for that. I can't exactly delete the one we're all in now, but I along with everyone else can just click "leave league" and we're good. But let me know soon how you want to do it, and also let me know what date and time WOULD be good for everyone. Dates and times I can't do for the draft are March 16th evening time EST, March 23rd morning time EST, March 29th morning time EST, and weekdays during the day. I could do weekday nights, I can do the 15th anytime, and I can do the 22nd anytime.

Worst case scenario is we stay in the league, lose a few people, and open it up to the public to fill the last spots.

Yeah that would be best just to create another one imo. I don't care about draft time, so if I have to autodraft, then so be it.

I could do anytime this week since I'm on break (although I know some of you may not want to draft that early) but I think we should try to do it before the first games start (which is earlier this year since they have an Australian series mid-March).

March 16th, March 20th and March 13th aren't good for me. Any other day I'm good to go. Regarding time, preferably the evening/night would be best as I usually have stuff to do during the day.

Okay, what if we do it...Tuesday night? 9:00 PM EST. Does that work for everyone? I'm going to go ahead and create the new league, and go and email everyone the invite.

Looking like it'll be Tuesday then. Anyway turns out ESPN doesn't even let me see your e-mails. Getting frustrating, but I posted a message on the league message board, and also sent a league wide e-mail. Hoping we don't lose anyone from all the changes, as I have a feeling there are a least a couple people who haven't even checked this thread since joining.

So check the MSG Board, post your e-mail, and I'll invite you to the new league. Sorry to everyone for the big hassle this has become, this league should become a lot more fun once we get through this.

I'd love to, but I fear I've become too busy to do it.

I'll be coming back for my title next year, hopefully.

Alright I'm pretty sure I still need three more e-mails to get back to who we all had in the first league. Then we'll need one more person to join.

Those of you who are interested in joining, but never joined the first league, please PM me your e-mail so I can invite you to the league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back