Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

I'm really tempted to try and trade my way back into the first round, got a feeling by time I pick currently that the people I want most will be off the board.

With that in mind, if someone wants to send me an offer involving a first round pick I'm willing to listen.

Final warning. Cut day is today which means you must have your keepers set. I will be clearing nonkeepers at 11:30 Eastern tonight.

Throwing this out there, so people are aware.

I'm updating my trade block in time for potential moves before the draft. Looking for top round draft picks. I'm talking 1st and 2nd round picks, folks.

Still looking to make a trade if anyone is interested. I have some people on the trade block but I'm willing to listen to offers on most of my team.

I'm pretty sure outside of Nick and Theo, I have no trade following - but just incase someone is interested, I'm open to trades. Especially now that it's draft time.

I really don't wanna list everyone I'm open to moving, and not open to moving. PantherPride is the team, if you're interested send me a message (through fleaflicker, since I check this forum about 3 times a month) or just push for the trade. I'll accept or counter. Unless it's just a no. Regardless, I'll tell you.

Well so much for trying to get a RB. Anyone with value is already gone, that's why I was trying to trade into the 1st round...

If anybody happens to wanna trade one I'm interested.

Well so much for trying to get a RB. Anyone with value is already gone, that's why I was trying to trade into the 1st round...

If anybody happens to wanna trade one I'm interested.
Well I'll trade you a 3rd round pick......... (that was you, right? I can't keep track of who everyone is anymore).

HOT STOVE SAMMY WATKINS!

My WR corps looks badass right now. Looks like I'm going with 3WRs right now. Cooper/Marshall/Watkins/Enunwa.

Well I'll trade you a 3rd round pick......... (that was you, right? I can't keep track of who everyone is anymore).

HOT STOVE SAMMY WATKINS!

My WR corps looks badass right now. Looks like I'm going with 3WRs right now. Cooper/Marshall/Watkins/Enunwa.

Yup I traded you Watkins. Honestly i was getting fed up with his injuries and I think I can find someone good to replace him next round. I saw you didn't have a ton of talent at WR and figured you might be interested.

Might be a little early but I couldn't risk it, Jake Butt off the board folks! Going to be a stud for Denver within 2 years I think. Plus now I can rely less on my other aging tight ends as he pairs nicely with Fleener.

Sooo what happened to the 24 hour rule? Same guy has held things up for 3 days now after already being autopicked a couple times.

Hell, I may even make the next pick veforw I go to bed tonight at 3am et. 10 hours should be more than enough time to do some scouting or work a deal if you want to

Was gone for my grandma's funeral yesterday and today. The draft was the furthest thing from my mind.

Totally understandable, I knew you had a death in the family and kinda figured that was a reason the person hadn't been autopicked. It's just annoying when people can't get on to make a pick and keep things moving.

7PM will hopefully work. I normally wake up at 7 and eat dinner but I can try and adjust. I'll probably try and make a list and send it just in case.

On another note, Does anyone want a DL? I have like 6 of them now that are starter caliber, and 3 top notch guys.

Pretty happy with how the draft turned out for me. Didn't get a couple people I was hoping to get but I think I've really strengthened my team. Now to hope the other people I have my eye on don't get picked up with the remaining picks so I can get them after the draft.

Looking to cash out Jordy Nelson. I have sent out offers to everyone who I forsee having the ammo to get a deal done(because that is what one should do instead of asking everyone to come to them and do all the work), but anyone is welcome to make an offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back