Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

DAMMIT! Ward was the guy who caused that fumble, and it was credited to another. I gotta hope the adjustments will change that. Otherwise I lost by less than a point.

DAMMIT! Ward was the guy who caused that fumble, and it was credited to another. I gotta hope the adjustments will change that. Otherwise I lost by less than a point.

My nemesis stat corrections could rear its ugly fucking head again for me. 2.4 point win.

Hold me until Thursday.

My nemesis stat corrections could rear its ugly fucking head again for me. 2.4 point win.

Hold me until Thursday.

Unfortunately I doubt they'll credit Ward for me, but damn his helmet sure did look like the reason that ball was fumbled. He even celebrated like he did it.

You have some deeper hold on a 2 point lead. I just need less than a point difference.

Hey Stormy, can't wait for the battle of the IR teams this week.
Tell me about it. If Shady is out I'm gonna be forced to play Knile Davis. Hopefully he runs like a river for me, and not like a lake.

Granted the Seahawks cut CJ Spiller, so my CJ will Prosiselybe given an enhanced role on the offense, so I'm not in as much of a problem.

At least my QB situation is good. Still have 2 young elite throwers. Surprised no one has tried to pry one of them from me.

On the topic of injuries, CJ Anderson is my latest running back to get injured and on top of that Booker is slowly stealing his job. And my team looked so promising during the draft. :(

So is Knile Davis that bad or something? I mean I recall him being a decent backup-type runner a couple years ago. Now he gets traded to the Packers, they cut him 2 weeks later, the Jets pick him up as a 3rd RB and cut him literally 2 hours later to sign CJ Spiller. Don't get me wrong as a Jet fan I like the idea of getting Spiller, but still.

Good thing CJ Prosise is good. This time next year Rawls will be an afterthought in Seattle. At least one of my healthy runners is gonna get me more than 5 points.

So is Knile Davis that bad or something? I mean I recall him being a decent backup-type runner a couple years ago. Now he gets traded to the Packers, they cut him 2 weeks later, the Jets pick him up as a 3rd RB and cut him literally 2 hours later to sign CJ Spiller. Don't get me wrong as a Jet fan I like the idea of getting Spiller, but still.

Good thing CJ Prosise is good. This time next year Rawls will be an afterthought in Seattle. At least one of my healthy runners is gonna get me more than 5 points.

Congrats on the victory Stormy. I was facing injury and bye week hell with Ware going down with a concussion, Cobb not playing, and AB, Sterling Shephard, and Gurley all on byes.

Ended up playing Russell Shephard of all people and got a TD out of it so I can't complain too much.

Looking for a backup QB. I just realized that I have no one to put in when DET goes on a bye next week and there is literally nobody available in free agency. I swooped up Landry Jones as a stopgap but who knows if he'll even be playing.

Look over my roster and tell me what you'd want.

Looking for a backup QB. I just realized that I have no one to put in when DET goes on a bye next week and there is literally nobody available in free agency. I swooped up Landry Jones as a stopgap but who knows if he'll even be playing.

Look over my roster and tell me what you'd want.
pm sent.

I'm currently in trade negotiations with a few people with some potential blockbusters, so anyone else looking into anything check it out, I'm always looking to make a deal. Especially if you are willing to give up a runner in the process.

I need a running back in the worst way, currently trying to work something out with Theo but if anybody else is interested I'm willing to offer up a receiver or 2 to get one.

Matt Asiata, Tim Hightower, and Alfred Blue are RB's on the table. Looking for decent draft picks in return for any. I'm currently in discussion with someone regarding Asiata, but I haven't heard back. So anything is up.

I need DL players as well, so if you can offer up a solid one there, I'll forgo the pick option. Otherwise, I'd like a decent pick.

Well it wasn't my original target but I got myself a solid RB off Theo and an improved pick for next year.

Still would like another good back if anybody is interested in making a deal. For the right price I could be convinced to part with most of my players.

I'm totally the Vikings of this league. Started off 4-1 then dropped 5 straight. The last one being to someone who doesn't even seem to be playing anymore.

I'm totally the Vikings of this league. Started off 4-1 then dropped 5 straight. The last one being to someone who doesn't even seem to be playing anymore.

Speaking of this, are we going to begin kicking some people who don't seem to be trying anymore? Or at least discover if they're intentionally tanking for presumably better picks -- then kick them for being bitches?

Last year I could've easily tanked toward the end, but instead fell into the playoffs (and still lost), which hurt my draft standings. Now look where I am. Turning a team around isn't difficult if you understand players.

Ty, NorCal, if we're looking for extra people, I may have 1-2 who could be interested. Let me know.

Speaking of this, are we going to begin kicking some people who don't seem to be trying anymore? Or at least discover if they're intentionally tanking for presumably better picks -- then kick them for being bitches?

Last year I could've easily tanked toward the end, but instead fell into the playoffs (and still lost), which hurt my draft standings. Now look where I am. Turning a team around isn't difficult if you understand players.

Ty, NorCal, if we're looking for extra people, I may have 1-2 who could be interested. Let me know.

We'll take care of it. Jadestorm's been working like a madman as of late out at his ranch so he's barely been home. I've been on him to keep up on his line up but it's hard when he's got little to no service where he's working.

We'll take care of it. Jadestorm's been working like a madman as of late out at his ranch so he's barely been home. I've been on him to keep up on his line up but it's hard when he's got little to no service where he's working.

ALL Apologies to ANYONE that is busy, and has given notice. Life comes first, and in a keeper league it can be understandable if you need to sit-out a season.

So if this is the case, again, apologies to those involved.

ALL Apologies to ANYONE that is busy, and has given notice. Life comes first, and in a keeper league it can be understandable if you need to sit-out a season.

So if this is the case, again, apologies to those involved.

No biggie man. Jadestorm's my best friend and I know how he is this time of year. I finally got a chance to talk to him yesterday mostly because it was his birthday lol.

Top team in the league... just got humbled by the worst team in the league. Wow. Congrats, Claymation.

The truly crappy part of this? I'm positive he didn't even set a line-up. The even worse part? The players on his team that genuinely should not have even scored points - out scored some of my so-called best players. (Henry out scored Murray, Ellingtion almost out-scored a lone RB starter)

I had 2 guys lay eggs. One of which has been one of the most reliable TE's all year. (Ebron) The other is a sure fire grade-A DE, that I'm not even positive played - and I never knew otherwise. (seriously, his stat line is a "-") My RB's truly crapped the bed, and all 3 should have had double digit numbers, if not upwards in the 20's. I lost Kuechly, and while Klein performed to every bit of expectation, my other LB (Robertson) had one of his worst games.

It was truly a game to forget.

On that note - I'm seriously open to DE trade options. I'm beyond tired of playing the guessing game at who's going to actually give me between 1-5 points, and who isn't going to perform at all.

I'd like to point out Jadestorm is on a 4 game winning streak.

That's going to end this week but I'd like it on record that his team has suddenly looked better on paper than when it started this year.

Top team in the league... just got humbled by the worst team in the league. Wow. Congrats, Claymation.

The truly crappy part of this? I'm positive he didn't even set a line-up. The even worse part? The players on his team that genuinely should not have even scored points - out scored some of my so-called best players. (Henry out scored Murray, Ellingtion almost out-scored a lone RB starter)

I had 2 guys lay eggs. One of which has been one of the most reliable TE's all year. (Ebron) The other is a sure fire grade-A DE, that I'm not even positive played - and I never knew otherwise. (seriously, his stat line is a "-") My RB's truly crapped the bed, and all 3 should have had double digit numbers, if not upwards in the 20's. I lost Kuechly, and while Klein performed to every bit of expectation, my other LB (Robertson) had one of his worst games.

It was truly a game to forget.

On that note - I'm seriously open to DE trade options. I'm beyond tired of playing the guessing game at who's going to actually give me between 1-5 points, and who isn't going to perform at all.
I have 3 starters at DE, not including JJ Watt who is on IR. Aaron Donald, Leonard Williams, Sheldon Rankins are all available. Donald will cost an arm and 2 legs.

Feel free to offer something.

Unfortunately that's kind of the nature of the D line position. You are unlikely to find anyone who isn't so polarizing in their production

Btw I just wanted to mention

Our league is awesome.

A couple of dominant teams, a MASSIVE middle card, and a couple of dregs.

Just like real life

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back