Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

That may change soon, was waiting for the season to get closer before I tried making a move for an impact running back.

If anyone is looking for trades, check my team out and send me something. As usual I can't guarantee anything, but I'm willing to try.

If anyone is looking for trades, check my team out and send me something. As usual I can't guarantee anything, but I'm willing to try.
I just sent you one.

------------------------------
NEWS FLASH!

Are you in need of an elite Fantasy QB? Well then The Bowles Movement is where you need to be! The Bowles Movement has 2 elite quarterbacks on their roster, both of which are long term keepers. One of the 2 can be had for the low low price of 2 long-term keepers and draft picks! Offer a Trade to see if you can get an Elite Fantasy QB!

My running back corps have been destroyed. Still looking to make a trade for an impact RB.

Also thank you Matt Ryan for basically being the reason I won last week.

Fucking stat corrections.

I somehow went from winning by a little less than two points to losing by a little over 5 points.

Well thank you Carson Palmer for getting hurt. Drew Stanton got me 20 fantasy points.

Hopefully my 2 keeper qbs don't have a bye at the same time next year......

HOT STOVE!!!!!
Granted the proverbial stove is in a continuous state of heat given that it's regular season but still.

Welcome to the Bowles Movement, JJ Watt!

HOT STOVE!!!!!
Granted the proverbial stove is in a continuous state of heat given that it's regular season but still.

Welcome to the Bowles Movement, JJ Watt!

I literally approve these trades without even looking at them most of the time so I didn't even see this.

Whoa man. Good trade.

I literally approve these trades without even looking at them most of the time so I didn't even see this.

Whoa man. Good trade.

It was....
Until Eddie lacy went on IR and LeSean McCoy got hurt. Gave up Legarrette Blount and I really could use him now....

I ended up starting Knife Davis cause he was among my best options.

:shrug:

It's how it goes. Just remember I lost one game in the regular season last year and was out of the playoffs in the first round.

That happened my first year. Well, I lost more than one, but was suppose to be hot in the playoffs and failed big.

As is stands, I'm likely to take my 1st loss this week. My defensive stars are on bye and my stand in's are really crapping the bed. Uh, then there's Hunter Henry who hasn't even caught a pass yet.

So anyone have a running back they want to exchange for a 27 year old elite QB?

Russel Wilson is available. In return I'm looking for a healthy keeper RB and an early pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back