Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

He is probably going to be more than that. First great pick of the draft.
Oh I know, but out of the blocks before training camp that's what he is. No doubt he'll be the #1 by the end of the year.

Thomas Rawls had a couple nice games then got hurt. I don't see him being the #1 ahead of Prosise for long (if at all). I have been waiting to draft Prosise since November. He was a Wide Receiver for 2 years before being a Running Back, so his pass catching skills are off the charts. Couple that with my fantasy QB throwing to him and I'll rake in the points.

EDIT: I drafted a runner. I have 4 runners already. Feel free to make an offer for one of them.

If anybody is looking to trade a 2nd or 3rd round pick I may be interested depending on what I'd have to give up.

Sorry for the delay guys. Meant to pick yesterday morning before I went to bed and forgot, then woke up and went to work.

Just got me a Linebacker. And not just any linebacker, but a potentially awesome rookie one. Myles Jack, time to make a Bowles Movement.

Is it still custom to say "hot stove" in large font when you make trades? If so, then....

HOT STOVE!!!!!

I moved 2 spots back in the draft and got a pick next year.

If anyone is interested in some of my players I could really use some additional picks. Make me an offer or tell me who you're interested in.

If anyone is interested in some of my players I could really use some additional picks. Make me an offer or tell me who you're interested in.

I'll take a look, but I'm not positive I can help you. I made some serious trades to move up twice in this round to grab Burfict and my next soon to be steal.

Just letting you guys know I've seen your offers and am currently weighing my options and considering them. Not ignoring you.

I've gotten much feedback on the gurley trade.

Look guys.

The deal would have had to involve one of the following players plus picks/prospects

Russel Wilson

Cam Newton

Rob Gronkowski

Antonio Brown

And that's the list.

I've gotten much feedback on the gurley trade.

Look guys.

The deal would have had to involve one of the following players plus picks/prospects

Russel Wilson

Cam Newton

Rob Gronkowski

Antonio Brown

And that's the list.

And I owned 2 of the 3 soooooo.

Yooooo let's pick up the pace people.

I think we're ahead of where we were last year but it's starting to creep to a crawl. I know it's not as interesting now that we're 4 rounds deep, but it shouldn't take much to stop by the site, pick a player, and go on with your day.

I wanna see how far we can get before HoF weekend. So please keep an eye on your emails or check in periodically so you know where you're standing in the draft.

Yo I seriously didn't even know I was up. My bad. The draft resumes!

So I just drafted a guy on my team last year that I didn't keep. Welcome back DAVID HARRIS!

Back to waiting like 2 days for another pick to be made I see...

Yeah I'm pretty close to implementing a rule if you can't make your pick in 24 hours then you get knocked back a spot and the next person is up unless we're notified of you having an issue with access to make a pick (i.e. vacation, work, whatever).

In truth if we kept the pace up from round 1 we'd be done by the end of July I would wager.

That would be a good rule, like you said there's obvious exceptions but it doesn't take more than a minute or 2 to check if you're up to pick then make your pick. Since I assume everybody has at least somewhat of a draft board for who they wanna pick.

In the mean time, Holy One if you read this, make your pick or I'll be making it for you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back