WZ Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
scalizi said:
damn...thats tempting...I dunno if i wanna part with LT cuz he brings receiving yds and TD's too...plus if Rivers cant throw worth shit,
It would be an ok deal, but you'd really have to think about the trade. Both LT and LJ are very good no doubt, but there is a difference between both of the two. LT is probably the best overal Half Back in the NFL right now, because he can rush, catch, and throw passes when he needs to. Also like you said he gets many TD's. I'm sure you've seen him throw some touch down passes before. If Philip Rivers doesn't turn out as good as he was suppose to be, I think he has enough offense to have a decent season. With the combination of Rivers, LT, Gates, McCardell, and others the Chargers will likely have a decent season.

PauLwaLL50 said:
Ima beat you... And take this whole thing... I guarntee it... But Im ify about LJ.... He might be a 1 year wonder you kno...
To be truthfully honest with you, I wouldn't worry about LJ being a 1 year wonder. He's been in the league 4 years, but he has been consistant every year that he has played. One of the reasons behind why you haven't seen him shine in the NFL is, because the Chiefs had two good Half Backs which were Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson. At the time Priest Holmes was one of the best Half Backs in the league and he was reaching career highs, so it was kind of hard to argue about who the starting Half Back should of been for the Chiefs. I can think of alot of perfect examples like the Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson situation, but I'm only going to use one of the top of my head. Although this was college, but it was last season. The situation with Reggie Bush and Lendale White at USC last season was a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Both of them did great and it was hard to argue who the starting Half Back should of been, because Reggie Bush had alot of rushing and receiving yards, while Lendale White had alot of rushing yards and TD's.

PauLwaLL50 said:
Yeah Taylors been real consistant.... Consistantly injured... I dont think so... You may beat me weak 1... But come weak 2... Ill kno what I have to do... And what players need to go...
Fred Taylor has only been injured a few times in his career. He was drafted in 1998 and has a career total of 8,367 rushing yards, so on average thats well over 1,000yards a year and he hasn't even been in the league 10 years yet. He's only rushed under 1,000 yards 3 times in his career, but thats due to injury. I'm not saying what you're saying isn't true, but I do believe hes had a good NFL career even though he had a few injuries. Personally I wouldn't trade LJ for Fred Taylor, but Fred Taylor would be a good second starter or back up for your team.

Yeah but Taylor is kinda like Willie Parker... Does almost nothing all game.. and then all of a sudden he picks up a 50+ yard run... Does anyone know if Ruben Droughns is hurt?

also the chargers have the easiest schedule in the league this year...
...and LJ may not put up the same numbers with the O-line taking a major hit with Willie Roaf retiring...he was one of the alltime great OL.
Fred Taylor may be in the best shape of his career right now...he did some extensive training in the offseason and it is visible on him.

paul u can check the status of your players by clickin the little note next to the player name on your roster screen...if theres a little red letter or mark next to their name they may be heart, probable, questionable, or out.

I kno I seen.. blizzard there was only on game?

I have to take my boy Stevie Smith out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back