I will donate 10 WZ Bucks

I broke down and created a new yahoo account. I'm offcially in. This is like the 4th unofficial draft I'm signed up for. This shit is going to get confusing. :lmao:

By the way.. 8:30 your time (eastern) would be 6:30 (central) my time? Or 7:30.. Some people are two hours ahead of us, I think.

:angry: It says roughly 19 hours from now, which will be 7:30(ish). I have a parade to go to.. I better make it back in time, otherwise I'ma be PISSED!

I doubt I can explain to the Wife and Child that Daddy needs to be fully capable of drafting a winning team. I played that excuse off last year to get out of going to a couple In-law family functions. :lmao:

You guys are all so.. so.. I don't even know how the describe the awesomeness of you four.

Even though I've often been compared to as if I was more than one person.. the truth is, Dragon and I are but only two people.. I have no clue where you're getting "four" from.

No. Please don't. I've gotten red repped enough! I'm losing rep faster than gaining it, lately. :(

You have 94 posts and almost a bright green rep bar. Either you're one HELL of a great poster, or people have been feeding you pointless rep for the passed couple of days.

Is this the VIP league?

Will, I'm glad that you are bribing people using an imaginary "i like you"/"i don't like you" system in order to win this popularity contest. Best of luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back