WZ Fantasy Footbal League Deux

I'm stoked for my money league on Sunday. Took second last year and it was my first year in the league. Beginner's luck or I just have more football knowledge then the coworkers/cops/bar owner/doctor/other guys that are in the league.

The Snake style.

But I'm practicing as I want to partake in my first money league this year and I -really- need to shore up on my late round gems if I'm to make a push for winnin' it all. I had Matt Forte as my number 1 last year in my last FFL and I ended up in 3rd or 4th place out of 12. XD

10th spot, I'll take that. Should be able to get two quality players in the first two rounds to build my team around. Best of luck fellas.

I'm just on the threshold of getting a top running back. I would really like this to be a test draft for my money league on Sunday, but those guys draft pretty odd, like taking a defense (we have to carry two defenses at all times) way early in the draft. Not going to fall for it this year as I got caught up in the moment where I could have gotten a quality receiver instead of a defense. Learned my lesson.

Overall I'm pretty happy with my draft. The NO Defense auto pick really pisses me off as I was about to grab either my backup QB in Stafford or another running back. Ah well, I got Big Ben but I'll likely have to pick up a emergency qb for Favre's bye week. So it's either Ben can be used if Favre isn't as good as he was last year or goes in a slump, or use him as trade bait later down the line. I like my running backs as I got 3 for sure starters and one with a very good chance to start.

I'm on staff at a campus ministry place. I like the people and the pay is good. It was supposed to be yesterday but it got moved, so I told the pastor I wanted to draft during the meeting. She said yes :thumbsup:
Leave it to preachers to be completely awesome and allow you to draft during a meeting.

I'm in the market for a starting Running Back if anyone's lookin'...
I, too, am in the need for starting running back. If someone would like to give me one, I have much depth at Wide Receiver.

Damn i got lucky with the auto picks. I was glad to get Deangelo and Brees and then the computer did the rest. My receivers are a little young but have potential and I'm a little thin at running back but again the guys I got have potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back