WZ Fantasy Footbal League Deux

Link is on the first post of the thread. Click there and register. Draft is August 18th at 8:30 EST

Bumping this for a reason.

The draft is scheduled for Wednesday this week. I know ST said he won't be able to make it. What day would work best for all involved on this one? A midweek day or a day on the weekend?

Tuesday is the only day that doesn't work for me. It would have to be in the evening though, I work during the day. And next week I start school so I'll be busier.

Alright so if I tentatively scheduled it for say Saturday August 21st would that work for all?

Alright so if I tentatively scheduled it for say Saturday August 21st would that work for all?

Nope. I'll be at the Redskins/Raven's preseason game and I've got work 9 - 2:30.

Worst comes to worst, I Set up the biggest draft board known to man kind. If only I could set it up round my round or position by position. :(

Alright so Saturday's a no. Sunday's a no go for me as I have my money league draft that day at the bar. Soooo sometime between the 23-26th or it'd have to be in September because I'll be gone for 5 days on vacation from the 27th to the 31st.

Let's make this easy. Let me know what days/times don't work for y'all and I'll find a day that should work for us all. If it can't be done, I'll look to maximize the most amount of people that can be there.

As far as I know August 21st and August 27th won't work me. The 21st I'll be at a Iron Pigs game and on the 27th I have a family draft. Any other day should work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back