• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlezone Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm new, but I plan on contributing here on a regular basis, and also a fantasy football nut, having won first place in all 3 of my leagues last year. If you're looking to expand, I'd like to get in.

yo. I won the WZ fantasy league last year, I'm in if we can even up.

Shockey, I can't be online Sunday at 7pm. It's not a huge deal, I'll just let the computer draft my players.

Alright, I'm making the Yahoo league now, we still have a month to go, so we can make a date for draft, lets get on it.

The league as it stands now.
The Shockmaster
XfearBefore
Prax
AJ
RVDgurl
JoshK1985
nywzfan
afan21
cmpunkmark
scalizi

That's ten, I like that number, but I need to know if anyone is backing out. I'll have it set up in a few hours.

*Guys, I need you to PM me your email addresses to send out the invitation for the league. Look over the rules, tell me if you want me to change anything or not.

Scalizi, Afan, and CMpunk Mark, I have sent you the invites.

Everyone else, I still need email addresses.

PM me with those as soon as you can, because I'm too lazy ot look them up.

I still need email addresses from

Prax
AJ
RVDgurl
JoshK1985
nywzfan

I have a tentative draft date set for next tuesday at 7 pm, not this tuesday. I plan on changing it, but if that's good, we'll go with it.

alrighty, that's almost everyone, I think one more to go. Make sure to check your email and see if the invites have shown up if not I'll send them again to those who haven'r received it.

Let me know about the draft date and points. For me, I think QB TD's should be 6 points, not 4, anythingelse?

Yea I like that they should be worth 6. When I was a commissioner in a league I also had RB td's worth 6

Well considering half the league is now banned, I'd figured I'd post it anyways. The draft is still set for this tuesday night. We still have 8 teams in. If you guys want me to set a draft order, I'll go a head and do that so we know where we are picking. If not, it will randomly select on Tuesday Night to do it. Anyways, just a reminder.

Jeesh, how in god's name do people get banned so easily?

Anyway, just my two cents, but I find a random order is usually better. The only time I've used a set order is if in keeper leagues, the last place team from the year before gets first pick, and so on and so forth.

Scoring looks pretty good... are you considering adding a WR/RB spot at all?

Just a reminder to Fantasy Football Team owners, we have our draft tonight on yahoo.com at 7. If you aren't there, your team will be picked automaticallyl for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back