Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

I just updated some of my keepers today. Should be good to go for the keep date, but I will be checking.

I was trying all season and I'll try again anyway. Anyone want Johnny Football....................? Other than the police of course.

It was postponed due to Hurricane Clusterfuck at work and home.

I will alleviate that this weekend. My bad.

Ty Burna has generated your league's draft order using the DraftLotto.com Draft Order Generator.

The draft order for your league is as follows:

Round 1:
1. Redstick Wanderers
2. Firecloud
3. The Horde (Sent to #BTE)
4. The Congregation (Sent to #BTE)
5. I'll Name This Later
6. The New Day

These lottery results, and the settings that generated them, can be verified here:
http://www.draftlotto.com/results.php?lottoId=8hgdjc6.

Good luck!

(This e-mail was sent by the DraftLotto.com Draft Order Generator, on behalf of Ty Burna.)

JMT MOVIN ON UP TO THE #1 OVERALL. And Theo's holding two picks in the top 5.

The full draft order for round 1:

1. Redstick Wanderers
2. Firecloud
3. The Horde (Sent to #BTE)
4. The Congregation (Sent to #BTE)
5. I'll Name This Later
6. The New Day
7. Joe Flacco's Gummy Bears (Sent to Chaos Omega)
8. PantherPride
9. #BTE
10. The Bowles Movement
11. Claymation
12. Chaos Omega (Sent to Claymation)
13. Da Coming of Rage (Sent to #BTE)
14. Kill Nick Kill

Round 2 and on will reset to normal and will be based on finish in the standings.

To be fair you were 6th before the lottery due to Norcal winning the consolation bracket so you didn't lose or gain anything.

Well that makes me feel better at least.

Also Theo is gonna freaking kill us all. I seem to remember calling this months ago.

This is a final reminder that cut day is tomorrow. I will be clearing non keepers at 9 PM Central Time tomorrow night so make sure to get your keepers set.

Once I clear keepers then that is it. There will be no take backs and the players will be entered into the draft pool.

JMT keeping his cards close to the vest I see.

Don't forget guys! June 1st! We are going continuous until hall of fame weekend in the beginning of August

Shit I leave for vacation on June 1st. Is the draft being done like last year with basically picking when you have time? If so I should be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back