Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

WOW

some huge upsets brewing in the first round of the playoffs, not to mention one of our expansion teams appears poised to be a serious championship contender

Devine intervention. the only reason i didn't start Eifert is because I forgot to set my lineup (started Rudolph who got me 11 points) . 15 minutes into my drive up to Connecticut and I hast Eifert is out with an injury. But I'm guaranteed the next round yet. 32 pounds up and my opponent has a runner still to go. I gotta hope the Giants learn how to defend the run.

And to think I have a perennial 50 point QB on my bench and no one wants him.

Holy would have beat my ass if he adjusted his line-up like I told him to, lol.

I love Ty but I must admit I'm a bit gleeful about seeing his monster of a squad go down, against an expansion team no less. What an upset. Reminds me of the Nuggets/Supersonics NBA Playoff series from the mid-nineties. I hope Nate does a reenactment of Dikembe Mutombo's celebration.

dikembe-mutombo-495x327.jpg

Man I haven't even been paying attention to the league and the forums in general. With finals creeping up and this being one of my last semesters in college, I kind of had to shut a lot of things off. However, after Luck and Bradford went down, I admittingly gave up on this year (the Falcons downward spiral saw that it stays that way for all of football). So congrats jmt, you win this year. Thankfully the semester is over, so I can just spend the rest of the month thinking about where did it all go wrong.

Man I haven't even been paying attention to the league and the forums in general. With finals creeping up and this being one of my last semesters in college, I kind of had to shut a lot of things off. However, after Luck and Bradford went down, I admittingly gave up on this year (the Falcons downward spiral saw that it stays that way for all of football). So congrats jmt, you win this year. Thankfully the semester is over, so I can just spend the rest of the month thinking about where did it all go wrong.

Thanks, I understand your situation. Hope you did well on your finals!

Twas a mighty fine battle Mr. Theodore, sir. However I have vanquished my foe and will now move on to the next round.

JMT LETS DOOOOOOOOO THIIIIIIIIIIISSS

I don't know why I care. Theo has my first round pick :lmao:

My main rooting interest now is hoping ST's Cinderella story can continue after, incredibly, NATE brought down the Sith Lord in the first round. Everyone would have called that impossible at the beginning of the year.

It would be hilarious if Nate won, and that championship roster was just sitting there losing games because the owner wasn't paying attention.

So just like that I'm done.

Considering Touchdown Tyler (Eifert) and Justin Houston were out, I was skeptical. When David Harris went down and only got me 2 points i was worried. Then when my top 2 runners decided to shit the bed I knew it was over.

It has been an incredible first season in the league. I'm looking forward to bouncing back next year. My team is strong in 2016 as well, so next year I'll be right back in the playoffs.

It's unfortunate my faith in my rookie RB platoon and knowledge involved in snagging all if them didn't pay off until I had already missed the playoffs.

I'll enjoy continuing to step on necks in the loser bracket and handing theo the number one overall pick....

And I'll be sitting ready to kill for 2016.

ALL BOW THE KNEE AND PAY TRIBUTE TO THE NEW CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS

Kill Nick Kill

It also appears as if I will have the highest chance of the number one or two overall pick. My RB plan worked out and made me the hottest team in the league the last three weeks, but it came just a week too late unfortunately.

Well done KNK, and another fun year. I think this league really hits its stride next year. Everyone is now familiar with the process, and we are upgrading the quality of our membership regularly. Love it.

Now lets begin stoking the flames of the HOT STOVE and get ready for Keeper Release day in April!!

I hope next year everybody pays attention, seems the bottom 2 teams this year in the standings were inactive from what I could tell.

But yes I'm excited to see if the moves I made this year to set myself up nicely for the future pan out and if they do I think I'll snap my streak of falling into the losers bracket.

One was purposely blowing out the roster, the other just didnt have things pan out the way he thought,

And the one that was blowing out the roster went a good week at least without internet service and dealing with moving in to a new place with his girlfriend while trying to bust his ass working 40+ a week while also setting up logistics for his band's new album.

Well at least I ended the season with a win, think if I draft smart I should be in a good spot next year.

Now to start thinking about who outside of the obvious people I wanna keep.

UH OH!!!

That new league year though!!

Important Dates-

Draft Lottery - March 15

Keeper Cuts - April 1

Continuous draft starts June 1

The One-night finish of the draft Hall Of Fame Weekend

I get the feeling free agency is gonna fuck up some of my late season trades for people I intended to keep. Mainly Lewis and Fleener. But hopefully I'm wrong.

Jesus Christ

No worries my man. Like most of the time I ask a question, I typically just search back and find my own answers. lol

I got my stuff all set. I'll check back periodically as free agency continues to screw with my line-up, but for the most part I'm good. Thankfully I cancelled out a trade that for some reason was still pending as well. (I don't think the other person fully accepted, even though I sent multiple messages.)

On a side note - I'm unsure about Murray in Tennessee, but I know he'll be a lot better off there than in Philly or under Kelly. Marvin Jones is also reaping the benefits of Johnson's retirement.

On a side note - I'm unsure about Murray in Tennessee, but I know he'll be a lot better off there than in Philly or under Kelly. Marvin Jones is also reaping the benefits of Johnson's retirement.

Gonna be a huge upgrade. He wont be 2013 Murray, but he will be probably double what he was last year. I would have been happy with the trade I tried for with you going through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back