Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

LOL So reports are going out that Peyton Manning has said he still plans on playing next year.

At the risk of wasting a keeper spot on him, at what point does any team take the chance on him? I mean, yeah, yeah, he's a sure-1st ballot HoF'er but his arm is pretty much running straight competition with Kraft spaghetti noodles at this point.

ALSO, NATE! Are you ignoring my PM regarding your team or are you simply wanting to discuss business in front of an audience?

Coming from a big Peyton Manning fan, unless it's 100% confirmed he plays next year, you really need the QB depth and don't have enough other people you'd rather keep, I'd say it's a waste of a keeper.

If my team wasn't fucked already it sure as hell is now with Chris Johnson being done.

At least I've got a good core for next year that if they play like they did this year and stay healthy I should be able to do pretty well.

So I didn't get what I wanted for Dion Lewis, but I got some help for this year as well as a couple picks. All for a guy that is on IR and wasn't being kept. I'd call it a productive trade.

Oh what the fuck! I didn't know he was on the market! maaaannn

Here we go to the season finale! the top of the board and the bottom of the board are all in hot contention!

If any playoff teams need a boost, my roster is pretty open for trades. I'll want young players and/or picks in return though, depending on who you are looking at

So I didn't get what I wanted for Dion Lewis, but I got some help for this year as well as a couple picks. All for a guy that is on IR and wasn't being kept. I'd call it a productive trade.

If he plays like he did this year, it'll be well worth what I gave up.

Yea, big thanks to all you dipshits who contributed to this.

Herp derp Ty iz da boSz. We shou!d tradze him our best guyz to thank him.

Meanwhile, I can't even get certain team owners to even respond to possible trade options. Be them on this forum or not.

I also can't believe I lost by less than 2 points. My season in a nutshell. I'm blaming the Dolphins and Ricard Matthews. One catch for a decent amount would've won me the game. I also blame Tavon Austin, because fuck him when he only produces from the bench.

If he plays like he did this year, it'll be well worth what I gave up.
Agreed. But with Eddie Lacy and LeSean McCoy (plus Ameer Abdullah) he was no more than an RB4 in 2016. Not to mention he's the #2 behind LeGarrette smokes-a-Blunt in NE, and Patriot RBs are so volatile fantasy wise that he isn't a wise investment.

It's a rare trade that benefits both teams. That is if he survives the offseason with the Pats.
Herp derp Ty iz da boSz. We shou!d tradze him our best guyz to thank him.

Meanwhile, I can't even get certain team owners to even respond to possible trade options. Be them on this forum or not.
Hey I hope you're not talking about me. We had a discussion and I said it would sit for a while because I really needed to think about it as I was not trying to move Eifert from his starting TE spot for another 8 years or so.

For all those wondering, he asked about Tyler Eifert and put up what would be an offer worth considering which included top picks and young keepers. Anyone else who wants to consider making an offer feel free. It is a long and arduous decision so don't expect immediate payoff. Or even 2015 payoff as I need Eifert to help me win a championship.

It's a rare trade that benefits both teams.

See that's the problem with a lot of this league, is people don't seem to understand that this is how ALL trades should be attempted to be done.

I need Eifert to help me win a championship.

Speaking of, you should, probably, you know.....Uh, rest your starters this week. For your playoff run.

This of course has nothing to do with me needing to beat you to make it into the playoffs.

See that's the problem with a lot of this league, is people don't seem to understand that this is how ALL trades should be attempted to be done.
No it's not supposed to be like that. All trades are supposed to 100% help me and 100% hurt the other person. Especially if I'm not involved with the trade......

That's also why I don't trade terribly often. I won't do anything that doesn't help my team and I don't often get offered stuff that will do so. The Eifert trade Will sent me is a good example of actually getting a pretty fair offer (one of the very few times I got one this season), and the only reason I didn't take it is because I'm trying to win this year and while the pieces I got back were great they weren't Tyler F'n Eifert great.

Speaking of, you should, probably, you know.....Uh, rest your starters this week. For your playoff run.

This of course has nothing to do with me needing to beat you to make it into the playoffs.
We can maybe work out a trade...... I'll bench Russel Wilson if you give a Player to be Named Later. As in right after the season. And his name is Todd Gurley. If you want something lesser I'll bench Eddie Lacy if you give me Jordy Nelson.

The best part of this is I think you are serious :lmao:
Oh I would absolutley 100% seriously consider a trade where I get something in return for benching a top player this week.

And I would absolutely consider Gurley. Obviously you wouldn't but that's another story. Shoot me an offer.

First of all, you aren't benching anyone. If I win and get in, then I win and get in. If I don't, I don't. Honor will have it no other way.

And no im not trading Gurley. Or maybe I would. But not for any offer you would be interested in.

That's what I keep trying to make everyone aware of.....ill trade Gurley, sure. But the price isn't going to be worth it to anyone unless they were deliberately trying to totally rebuild.

Speaking of win and in, Theo is about to become my biggest fan and supporter when the Loser tournament starts...

he owns my first round pick, which could become the number 1 overall :lmao:

Theo has like 4 1st round picks next year, he's gonna murder us all if he keeps the right people and drafts right. :lmao:

After the utter destruction of my team, thanks largely in part to my 3 main offensive weapons from a year ago (Peyton, Anderson, Murray).. I've been in all out rebuild mode for future teams.

Of course I'd never part with players I truly felt were cornerstones. Let's be honest, Kuechly will retire on my team I'm sure. I've also built quite a collection of WR's, and realized for the most part, only 2-3 teams actually have RB depth beyond 2 players.

I have quite the assortment of backup stud RB's that'll finish great this year, but who knows where they'll go next. Guys like Rawlz (intentional spelling), Blue, and even West/Ware are all set to have big potential, but none are guaranteed to "start" once the guys they've replaced come back. That said, each guy they've replaced are old and will become expendable soon. (Lynch, Charles, Foster)

This, joined with having some decent picks early has allowed me to offer bulky trades. (Which is why both NorCal and ST have said my offers were worthy and valuable.) None the less, after my loss last week has pretty much put me at the point of either limping into the playoffs, or being the team that just can't quite put it together. (I am facing quite possibly the best team poised to make a run, and need to win to get in.)

Things will get interesting.

Yeah I think with the trades I made this year I put myself in a good spot for next year if injuries don't kill me again. I have a pretty good core of young players who I think will be productive for years to come and now I just need people to perform like I expect they will.

I'll just need to try to get a good young QB for the future next year, but until I do Ryan, Romo, Foles and Hoyer (at least for this year) can hold down the fort.

Updated my trade block in case anybody wants to pick up some help for the playoffs. It's mainly people I don't intend to keep so my asking price isn't high.

Except for Shorts, he's someone I put on there with hopes of a good return.

Thanks to Cousins last ditch TD to Jackson, because Dallas can't just waste clock and kick a FG with under 20 seconds left, I lost to Nick after looking like I was going to pull the upset.

Looks like thanks to a series of other losses I'll limp into the Playoffs with a rematch. Not sure how I feel about that.

Anyone looking to trade, I'm looking for heavy offensive pieces. JJ Watt is now being considered for trade options, but clearly he's expensive due to how much he can contribute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back