Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

So myself and Ty have come up with a wild way to settle things at the end of the year concerning draft order.

a dual losers tournament and draft lottery.

We hold a tournament for those who did not make the playoffs. Winner of tournament and person with worst regular season record get the most ping pong balls. other ping pong values determined by tournament placings.

Ty uses his draft lotto generator to spell out the draft pick placings for non playoff teams.

So myself and Ty have come up with a wild way to settle things at the end of the year concerning draft order.

a dual losers tournament and draft lottery.

We hold a tournament for those who did not make the playoffs. Winner of tournament and person with worst regular season record get the most ping pong balls. other ping pong values determined by tournament placings.

Ty uses his draft lotto generator to spell out the draft pick placings for non playoff teams.

Also this is for the first round ONLY. 2nd round and on will be determined as normal by record.

I see how it is Will. Sadly for you Hasselbeck will be retired or nothing more than a backup next year, whereas Jonathan Football has a chance to be a starter. Not to mention Johnny Football > Matt Hasselbeck.

So Manziel is still available for trade. Surely someone needs a QB.

I see how it is Will. Sadly for you Hasselbeck will be retired or nothing more than a backup next year, whereas Jonathan Football has a chance to be a starter. Not to mention Johnny Football > Matt Hasselbeck.

So Manziel is still available for trade. Surely someone needs a QB.

To be fair he did get Hassleback a lot cheaper than Johnny Football would come I'm sure. And he said he only needed a QB for this week.

None the less nice doing business with ya Will.

To be fair he did get Hassleback a lot cheaper than Johnny Football would come I'm sure. And he said he only needed a QB for this week.

None the less nice doing business with ya Will.
Not all that cheaper. The deal he sent me was for an 8th (and a TE that he probably would have dropped to make room for new QB). Don't get me wrong he countered my original offer but the original was solely to get the ball moving.

I was simply trying to help a friend out by giving him a better shot at winning this week, especially since I'm chasing his opponent.

I don't fault him for going another route, I just think Manziel has a much higher value over Hasselbeck (especially in a long-term format), where he could earn a keeper spot based on his play the rest of the year. I'm likely considering keeping him as a 3rd QB if he plays well and gets the starting job next year, that is unless someone else wants him. If you look at where I got him it's a steal.

Not all that cheaper. The deal he sent me was for an 8th (and a TE that he probably would have dropped to make room for new QB). Don't get me wrong he countered my original offer but the original was solely to get the ball moving.

I was simply trying to help a friend out by giving him a better shot at winning this week, especially since I'm chasing his opponent.

I don't fault him for going another route, I just think Manziel has a much higher value over Hasselbeck (especially in a long-term format), where he could earn a keeper spot based on his play the rest of the year. I'm likely considering keeping him as a 3rd QB if he plays well and gets the starting job next year, that is unless someone else wants him. If you look at where I got him it's a steal.

Nobody would ever disagree that Manziel has more long term value than Hassleback, if they did they're an idiot who shouldn't be playing fantasy football lol.

I'm sure Will has his reasons though. Maybe he just doesn't like Johnny Football?

Also you would've traded Manziel for an 8th round pick and a tight end he would've dropped?

Nobody would ever disagree that Manziel has more long term value than Hassleback, if they did they're an idiot who shouldn't be playing fantasy football lol.

I'm sure Will has his reasons though. Maybe he just doesn't like Johnny Football?

Also you would've traded Manziel for an 8th round pick and a tight end he would've dropped?
We'll never know.... He chose Hasselbeck.

That being said I made an offer, he countered, and we'd probably work our way towards something in between probably. Why? You want him? Why don't you make an offer and we'll see if we can work something out. I know you're in the QB market now that you're down a QB.....

I still have Hoyer, Ryan, Romo and Foles. I don't need another QB.

If you have a good young (reliable) RB though I'd be interested.

LOL The joys of trading.

Truth mode: I fully would've taken Manziel for a slightly higher pick. However I couldn't make that trade because Manziel is on a bye this weekend. I needed a QB specifically for this weekend. So trading for him would've forced me to start Yates anyways, and let's be honest - Eli Manning would start the rest of the season anyways.

So yes, Johnny Money has TONS of upside and I fully agree Hasselbeck is a year away from being put out to pasture (see the Colts reference, anyone?), however I had to think of the now - not the season away.

Storm, I did send you another offer though. I'm willing to listen for that individual.

Glad we were finally able to work something out Will. I think we both benefit from the deal and hopefully Anderson can become a stud again.

We are still discussing fantasy football right?

My goodness, I hope so.

Yeah. Gurley is arguably going to be a stud. Even a top RB with no backup to steal carries. But, to me, he isn't worth losing 2 studs, and Murray. I've always been willing to parlay picks into worth though.

I can part with Watt under the right circumstance, but Kuechly is just as powerful as any offensive weapon. Murray is starting to piss me off. He's going to die in Philly under that idiot, Chump Kelly.

Still looking to deal for a good reliable RB if anybody wants to make a deal. Willing to give up a 1st round pick and/or some players worth keeping in return. Depending on what my return would be of course.

LOL So reports are going out that Peyton Manning has said he still plans on playing next year.

At the risk of wasting a keeper spot on him, at what point does any team take the chance on him? I mean, yeah, yeah, he's a sure-1st ballot HoF'er but his arm is pretty much running straight competition with Kraft spaghetti noodles at this point.

ALSO, NATE! Are you ignoring my PM regarding your team or are you simply wanting to discuss business in front of an audience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back