Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Is Crockett Gilmore some rookie prospect I should know about? I swear I've never heard that name before.

Also, would it be poor form to accept a trade that was proposed a month ago?

Is Crockett Gilmore some rookie prospect I should know about? I swear I've never heard that name before.

Also, would it be poor form to accept a trade that was proposed a month ago?

Gillmore had one surprise good game this year, like week 2 I wanna say. He hasn't done shit since.

As for the trade I would probably comment on it and ask if they still want to do it, just to make it fair.

Would it be possible to have a list of which forum user is which team? I think that'd be helpful in case people wanted to discuss trades over PM. Just a thought.

Would it be possible to have a list of which forum user is which team? I think that'd be helpful in case people wanted to discuss trades over PM. Just a thought.

Unfortunately not everyone is on the forums. But here's a list, and how everyone that isn't is connected.

#BTE - Theo
-Kill Nick Kill - Theo's brother? (Unsure if brother/cousin, I should have said relative)

The Horde - Norcal
-Claymation - Norcal's coworker

The Bowles Movement - Stormtrooper
The Congregation - The Holy One
I'll Name This Later - Thriller
Redstick Wanderers - jmtizzle
Panther Pride - TheOneBigWill
Nate's Team - Nate
The New Day - Rated R

Chaos Omega - Ty Burna
-Da Coming of Rage - Ty's Brother
-Firecloud - Ty's friend

I can facilitate messages to Rage and Firecloud.

Gillmore had one surprise good game this year, like week 2 I wanna say. He hasn't done shit since.

As for the trade I would probably comment on it and ask if they still want to do it, just to make it fair.

Claymation offered up Cutler and Terrence Williams for Gillmore. My QB outlook would be decent if it were 2013 but as it is, Cutler would probably be my starter seeing as Stafford seems useless without Calvin Johnson in top form. I could give a shit about Terrence West.

Oh and welcome to the league Nate.

Thanks man.

Claymation offered up Cutler and Terrence Williams for Gillmore. My QB outlook would be decent if it were 2013 but as it is, Cutler would probably be my starter seeing as Stafford seems useless without Calvin Johnson in top form. I could give a shit about Terrence West.

Thanks man.

I'd check but I got a feeling he probably wouldn't do it anymore.

Unfortunately not everyone is on the forums. But here's a list, and how everyone that isn't is connected.

#BTE - Theo
-Kill Nick Kill - Theo's brother? (Unsure if brother/cousin, I should have said relative)

The Horde - Norcal
-Claymation - Norcal's coworker

The Bowles Movement - Stormtrooper
The Congregation - The Holy One
I'll Name This Later - Thriller
Redstick Wanderers - jmtizzle
Panther Pride - TheOneBigWill
Nate's Team - Nate
The New Day - Rated R

Chaos Omega - Ty Burna
-Da Coming of Rage - Ty's Brother
-Firecloud - Ty's friend

I can facilitate messages to Rage and Firecloud.

That helps thanks. I had a couple people mixed up but for most of the forum people I had who was who right.

Well he's 8-1 so he's probably not a total tard. lulz. He doesn't have much going for him at TE though. This actually might be an upgrade.

Meh....a general rule of FF is that you can be strong even without a top qb.

It's double true in this league, given the role defensive players have.

Yeah after moving some stuff around I see a lot of potential. The QB sitch is slightly grim, though. Unless Stafford can pull his shit together.

Meh....a general rule of FF is that you can be strong even without a top qb.

It's double true in this league, given the role defensive players have.

8-1 with a rotating QB of Flacco, Winston, and Bridgewater says this is true.

Fair enough. I have Stafford, Smith, and Fitzpatrick. Guys who could go for 40 just as easily as they could put up a single digit. I can probably make it work for the remainder of the year, though.

Claymation offered up Cutler and Terrence Williams for Gillmore.

He offered me Cutler for McFadden straight up after Randle got cut. It's like, because I have such an awful record, I must be a major idiot. :lmao:

And I'm actually a huge Cutler fan, probably my favorite guy currently in the league never to wear a Saints uniform (which I know doesn't make sense but I have my reasons).

But I think that was a good trade for you. Who knows what happens with Stafford, while Cutler's finally found a coaching staff who will bring out the best in him, and when Romo returns, Terrence Williams will start getting big targets again. It probably won't help you this season, but you have to think ahead in this league.

Pretty happy with the trades I made with JMT and Theo today. Now to look for a trade that gives me a good young RB...

In the upper right corner click on the gear symbol and click on Dark Theme. It should help out a lot.

No I meant the actual game that's on. These green and red jerseys are just... jarring.

Ah ok. I know that fleaflicker is ugly as sin to look at as well, but it had the most customization options for free.

Only thing I can say about the jerseys, is that Kelly Green was actually my high school team's color. I don't remember it ever looking that bad though. Maybe because we had more white to offset it.

Because I'm not too sure what to value him at, I'm wondering what you guys think about Chris Thompson? I like what I've seen from him this year and I know he's young, but that's all I really know.

Ah ok. I know that fleaflicker is ugly as sin to look at as well, but it had the most customization options for free.

Only thing I can say about the jerseys, is that Kelly Green was actually my high school team's color. I don't remember it ever looking that bad though. Maybe because we had more white to offset it.
If those jerseys had white on it, or they wore white pants, they'd be good.

If they said screw it and wore their 80's jerseys that would have been even better.

Oh, and Welcome Nate. I do have 2 QBs, one of which is available. It'll cost you though. Blake Wilson and Russel Bortles are way worth it. Or you can get Johnny Football too for cheaper.

If those jerseys had white on it, or they wore white pants, they'd be good.

If they said screw it and wore their 80's jerseys that would have been even better.

Oh, and Welcome Nate. I do have 2 QBs, one of which is available. It'll cost you though. Blake Wilson and Russel Bortles are way worth it. Or you can get Johnny Football too for cheaper.

I actually may be interested in Bortles. What are you looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back