Fantasy Football - Age Of Empires dynasty league

Why would someone pay, say, 50$ when they have near zero chance of winning? For that matter, why would I ask them to?

This is different than normal leagues because we already know who does and does not have a solid chance at the start of the year. The tiers are no different than normal gambling rules....the more you pay in, the better shot you have.

To be fair with the amount of keepers we have its nearly impossible for the lower teams to win the league without getting shit lucky in the draft and making big trades.

Also with your system what's stopping teams who end up in the losers bracket from selling off their good players for pennies on the dollar so they can get last and pay hardly any money?

I disagree with anything involving money.

I have too much going on in real life, to potentially risk throwing money away. (even $5.00 - which is half of a month's worth of WWE Network, yo.)

Seriously though, I enjoy this as a fun game - but once money gets involved, fun goes out the window. Shit gets real. People get pissed about changing formulas toward stuff, etc. Too much fun is already here to risk losing a group of actual people who are willing to stick this out year in and year out.

Well I bring up the money thing because we have gotten. The formula about were we want. We obviously wouldn't change it more once money is involved

In other news, if anybody needs a WR I got some to spare, looking for an RB or pick(s) in return. Hilton and Watkins are the only ones not available unless you blow me away with an offer.

You say this, I send you an offer with two first round picks annnnd.....

Yeah I've been thinking about that offer all day, but don't think I can bring myself to part with Hurns right now. Plus I have no interest in Quick. Trading someone getting me good points every week for no production this year when I'm trying to contend isn't exactly ideal.

While I appreciate the offer Norcal I doubt I'll ever trade Amari Cooper. If the 2 firsts were accompanied by a first or second year stud playmaker at a skill position.

If you need a tight end though I have 2 one if which is available.

I figured you wouldn't , but I basically went about making ballsy offers to everyone for those picks, and that was the one I sent your way. It was worth a try.

Theo was the one who ended up getting them, along with some parts n pieces.

I figured you wouldn't , but I basically went about making ballsy offers to everyone for those picks, and that was the one I sent your way. It was worth a try.

Theo was the one who ended up getting them, along with some parts n pieces.
I noticed shortly after the trade was proposed the other trade got accepted. I figured you were looking to boost your WRs at all costs. I liked the trade as you got a #1 WR as well as a good piece for 2016 as well in Jordy Nelson. Of course you gave up Golden Tate (still the best named player to ever play for Notre Dame), so you win some you lose some.

Meanwhile I need 18 points from my boy Justin Tucker and Rashad Johnson. Pick 6 and a 50 yard FG and I can keep my 2nd best record in the league. Of course my bench RB had 37 points, and my 2 bench kickers had 14 and 21 points respectively. Played any of them and I won already.

The difference in victory: the benched Arizona DB made the INT while the one starting was a couple of feet next to him. Thank you based Luck and Davis, I can't believe I won despite 3 of my starting lineup being out with injuries and I didn't check before it was too late.

The difference in victory: the benched Arizona DB made the INT while the one starting was a couple of feet next to him. Thank you based Luck and Davis, I can't believe I won despite 3 of my starting lineup being out with injuries and I didn't check before it was too late.

I lost by 1.6 points in a different league to Theo because I flexed Blount over Jordan Matthews. Neither did shit but the 4 points of Matthews would have won it.

That one will hurt for a little while.

So Norcal, after watching the Jet game today it looks like Fitz will be out a while (ligament damage in non-throwing thumb) and Geno Smith looked subpar.

Guess what that means. No, not Bryce Petty time, it's find a QB outside the organization time! I'm guessing if they can't trade for one it'll be Ryan Mallett. Geno will probably start next week and if he is as bad as he was today at the end it'll be new guy after that. Bryce petty is not seeing the field this year.

In other news, I'm up 12 or so this week. Danny Trevathan and Eddie Lacy vs. Aaron Rodgers. I think I'm screwed. Unless Trevathan gets a pick or strip-sack and recovery. Oh and Eddie Lacy damn well better get more touched than James stark.

They should bring Tebow back.
If they need a starter it'll probably be Ryan Mallett or they'll trade for someone. If Fitz will only miss a couple weeks they may try and stay with Geno for the limited time and have Petty be the backup and get a practice squader to be the inactive 3rd QB.

In other news, I'm up 12 or so this week. Danny Trevathan and Eddie Lacy vs. Aaron Rodgers. I think I'm screwed. Unless Trevathan gets a pick or strip-sack and recovery. Oh and Eddie Lacy damn well better get more touched than James stark.

Thank you Aaron Rodgers for shitting the bed. And Thank you Eddie Lacy for getting a TD and helping me win. OK never mind, we all know who the MVP of my team (and the league) is. Time for my victory dance.....

[YOUTUBE]U4CbAxXMBlY[/YOUTUBE]

OK I have no idea what the hell this guy is doing, but apparently he said it is something of a shoutout to Drake or something. Apparently it's from a video of his? Hell if I know, but who cares Justin Tucker FTMFW. best kicker in the NFL.

If anybody needs a TE i'm looking to trade Witten, i'd prefer a good pick in next years draft or an RB for him.

Also looking for help at RB and WR in general, the better the player, the more I'll be willing to part with to get said help.

So Norcal, is Gurley not available? Thought my offer was pretty fair.

Also it'd be really helpful if people gave feedback on trade offers.

It wasn't.

It was laughably bad.

Not really. Dwyane Harris is the Giants #2 WR, LeFell is slowly getting back into the swing of things and had a good game this week, and Witten is one of the top tight ends in football. Plus two top 10 picks in 2017.

That for Gurley and an 11th round pick isn't "laughably bad".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back